V:5 C:1 The Kingdom of Green

(3rd Person)

Qrow and Team RJNR are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns. All pretty glad that they are within the safely of the Kingdom of Mistral, especially Nora, who despite the fact had the least amount of sleep, is out running everyone in the group, who like everyone is going toward the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Coming on guys, hurry up." Nora said to everyone behind her, who are all clearly starting to wake up.

"Nora it's 6 in the morning, why are you this hyper?" Jaune asked.

"She always this way." Ren told to Jaune.

"I won't blame her, we walked all the way over here." Ruby added to the conversation. "Beside I also want to see the City of Mistral. It's just Nora always shows her excitement better."

"Honestly, we could have waited." Jaune said while looking at the back of the crew. Who Qrow walks behind them.

"Look kid the poison is almost out of my system, and I couldn't have done it without this guy." Qrow says while pulling his flask out. "This guy is multi use."

"Also the City of Mistral is a very wonder full city." Ren jumped in when he notices Jaune's and Ruby's faces turned a bit sour. "I'm pretty sure it will boost our tired sprites."

As their vision bright to a nearly while while leaving the tunnel onto the veranda and onto a large balcony. And as their vision adjust to the brightness of the world outside of the tunnel they see a large mountain filled with house that are builded in a way that they would leave no room to maximize the mountainside's area, though even nature found a way to show up on the roofs of the house, creating something jaw dropping. But that wasn't the end of it, a waterfall on one of the side of the mountain, and on each level of the mountain having a red bridge in order for the people to cross the river, oddly making the mountain even more beautiful, which the crew thought it was impossible. On top of the mountain was Haven Academy, and in turn, the CCT tower. Then to the bottom of the mountain lays the Under City, dubbed by the locals living down there. While not that good compare to the mountainsides, let alone the top of the mountain, it still look beautiful due to the local vegetation mixing with wetlands and grassy plains, making it look livable.

Everyone is in shock of how beautiful, expect Qrow which this is his millionth time being here, but is happy that Ruby is seeing this.

"I wonder how pretty the top of the mountain is?" Ren asked everyone.

"Probably way better!" Nora said to Ren, while also 'shouting' it for everyone to hear.

"Cool it Trigger Happy, we first need to see Lionheart. After that we wouldn't need to do anything else."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qrow and Team RJNR enter the campus grounds of Haven Academy, which is oddly devoid of any other people.

"Huh weird." Qrow said out loud.

"What, what happen?" Ruby asked her uncle.

"Well Leo is supposed to be here, but he is awful with the time." He this looked around. "But where are the students?" Then Team RJNR also looked around, trying to see if anyone is out and bout. After sometime of searching, they all begin to be on high alert, expect for Ruby.

"Maybe they are all in classes?" Ruby say to everyone, trying to calm them down, but it did little to do that. While walking indoors Ruby was shouting "Hello" and "Anyone here" until they turned a corner seeing a middle-aged man with a mane of tan/gray hair and a beard. He had a tanned complexion with brown eyebrows and dark brown eyes. He wore a brown greatcoat with a matching mantle, which had cross emblems on each side. He also wore a white dress shirt under his coat, a western necktie and carried a pocket watch with a lion head on it as an emblem.