V:5 C:4 Raid for the Future

(3rd Person)

Blake, Sun, and the two disguise Ilia and Sienna walk up to the compound, stopped by two White Fang members.

"Woah, your father only said you and this one." One of them say as they point to Sun. "Who are these two?"

"Guards. My father didn't feel I was safe enough with Sun." She says to them. "Or should we have my father here as well?" The two White Fang members looked at each other, and let them through. "Thank you." 

"Your father didn't say that, did he?" Sun asked Blake far out of earshot with the two White Fang members.

"Oh he did, just the people changed."

"Would you two be quiet?" Sienna whisper to them. "I'm trying to remember where is the data room. Maybe Adam planned something under my nose."

"He did plan something under your nose." Ilia whisper to Sienna, causing Sienna to facepalm her self

"What was it Ilia?" Blake whisper to her.

"I wish I could tell you, they left me out of the loop of mostly everything."

"What did you do? Help a Human once?" Sun whisper in a jokily matter.

"Yeah." Ilia responds, causing Sun to wish he can retract his tone.

"You did the right thing Ilia. No matter what anyone else says." Blake whisper to her friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby, Oscar, and Jaune, which is out of breath. He then notices Ren and Nora walking in.

"I never thought I would see you this tired, Juane." Ren said to him as he past him some tea.

"Yeah, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast." He says before talking a huge gulp of the tea. "What about the room?"

"It was empty other than the air." Nora said to him. "It's like they were never there."

"Hmm, alright, we just need to tell Ozpin that, after this sparing match." They turned to see the the match between Ruby and Oscar. Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Oscar said to her, Ruby just hits Oscar back and he lands a few feet away on the ground as Jaune and Nora wince at the sight.

"Ha! Yes! I did it!" Her brief moment of cheering is replaced with concern as she looks back. "Oscar?" They went to check on him, only for him to have a bloody nose.

"Oh shit, someone get some napkins or something." Jaune tell everyone. "And you lie down." He told Oscar. "Is your Aura that weak?"

"No, Ozpin said I just haven't unlocked it yet." Causing Jaune to react in shocked for a bit.

"Well don't worry, I was in the same boat as you." Jaune told Oscar. "I can maybe help you with that. But it's going to be slightly uncomfortable, so if you want to?" Oscar is shocked by the choice, as he thought he wouldn't have one because of the upcoming threat.

"Yeah, I won't mind." Oscar said to him.

"Alright." Jaune then "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death." He place his hands on Oscar's chest. "I release your soul, and by my shoulder protect thee." Just then Oscar glowed green.

"Woah." Oscar said as he wipes his nose bleed as he felt the blood stop. "Uh, thanks Jaune."

"Where did you learn that?" Ruby ask him.