V:3 C:10 Battle for Truth

Beacon's cliffside landing platforms, Bullhead three arrive, the middle one opening its hatch to reveal four members of the White Fang, and their leader, Adam.

"Bring them to their knees!" He yells to his troops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fairgrounds in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. The Atlesian Knight-200 firing at the monstrous creatures and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding a member of BRNZ in it's talons. Blake and Weiss are watching in horror of everything going on around them as they fight them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

"I don't believe this..." Weiss said after she defeated a Grimm.

Blake quickly pull out her Scroll. "Yang, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll."

"No, she isn't. Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself. And even if she can't, she is with Barbatos, nothing can stop him."

"Right." Yang said hesitantly.

"This can't be happening. Penny" Weiss said to Blake.

"I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!"

"The White Fang is here!?" Blake ask Yang, but before she could get her answer she hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried. "Yang!"

"Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!" She then hears the call end.

"Blake, what are we going to do?" Weiss ask Blake.

"We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Barbatos' POV)

Tsk, I swear he is doing nothing, but playing defensively. Just blocking most of my attack. This guy is something else

What the hell is his plan here?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

"Warning: Safety Barriers Failing."

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny.

"PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!" Jaune yelled at his teammate. Jaune, Ren, Nora and look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, Jaune jumps from the stands into the arena.

"Jaune!" Nora yelled

He run towards Pyrrha. "Pyrrha, please snap out of it!"

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha.