V:4 C:4 Views On Family

(Am I gonna hate this chapter? Let's hope not.)

(Yang's POV)

I saw him, the guy who removed my right arm, walking toward me. The red accents in his hair, mask and outfit have a surreal glow I steps back defensively and discovers that suddenly I'm wearing Ember Celica. I blasts that guy five times, but they do nothing to him while he steadily continues walking closer. He puts his right hand on the handle of his sheathed sword. I tries to attack him again, but my weapon is gone, and so as my right arm. I stares for a moment in confusion and disbelief and then startles when he abruptly is see directly in front of me. He grins at me and starts to unsheath his weapon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person)

Yang awakens with a gasp. She is in her room, lying on top of her bed. The robotic arm given to her by General Ironwood rests on her bedside table, out of the box. Yang looks at it for a moment before turning her face away. She hears laughter coming from downstairs. She went to check out, and it surprised her. Professors Oobleck and Port sitting at her kitchen table and laughing with her father, and Barbatos hanging out. (She's guessing against his will.)

"And, and, and then," As Port explain the story, Yang guessed that they have been here for a while now. "In comes Qrow, wearing a skirt! I was just a TA, I-I didn't know what to do, so I just... I just left the room to laugh!"

Yang comes to the kitchen door while the three laugh. She could only guess that only Barbatos saw her there.

"We told him it was a kilt!" Tai explain. "He'd never worn a uniform before, so he didn't know!"

"That is terrible!" Oobleck said to the two of them. "What is wrong with you!?"

Barbatos was drinking water, slow though.

"Hey! The girls all said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor! Besides, that's not even the best part! See, then we-"

Port puts his right leg on the tabletop, cutting off Taiyang.

"'Like what you see?'" Port said

All three of them (minus Barbatos, as he spit out water due to this, luckily in the sink) laugh, so much everyone thought they shook the foundation of the house. Port loses his balance. He tries to save himself from falling, but ends up on the floor.

"Whoa-oh!" Port said as he fall on his... butt, which made even more laughter. Yang giggles too, covering her mouth, but the three teachers become alerted to her presence. Oobleck stands while Port gets up off the floor. "Oh, uh, Miss Xiao Long! Uh, please, join us." Yang enters while Oobleck laughs, a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh, yes, yes, pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair." Oobleck said to her.

"I'm good." Yang said as she went backward up onto the kitchen counter, beside where her father stands. Port and Oobleck sit back down. "So, what are you guys doing here?"

"Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom." Oobleck said in his quick voice.

"Professor Goodwitch is working 'round the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory! But, Mistral wasn't built in a day. And we all need rest from time to time." Port said.

"Now look," Tai said to everyone. "let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow, wearing a skirt. Then Oz tells everyone, 'It's time to work on our landing strategy!'"