V:1 C:11 Black Heart

(My favorite chapter now, The Stray, this also may be the last chapter in this volume, I have no idea

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War--" Prof Oobleck zooms to his desk. "--humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." point at, what I'm guessing is Menagerie. "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" Taking a sip of his coffee quickly "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated against because of your Faunus heritage?" After some time most of the Faunus students raised their hand, including that brown ear girl that I save the other day. "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" Quickly taking a sip of coffee "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" I saw Weiss's hand raise "Yes, Miss Schnee?"

"The battle at Fort Castle!"

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces? Yes, Mr. Winchester?" This guy again?

"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier."

Pyrrha spoke out, while Prof Oobleck shakes his head. "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cardin turned to see Pyrrha

"She means you are so open-minded, that you let air through your head," I said to Cardin.

With everyone laughing in the class "Why you punk!" he tried to stand up.

But was stopped by Oobleck. "Mr. Winchester, if you want detention in my classroom this afternoon, please stay up," He sat back down on his sit. "As for you Mr. Rex please don't do that again."

I raised both of my hands "It won't happen again, sir."

"Good yes, Miss Nikos?"

"It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark."

"Although that is true I'm looking for something else yes Miss Belladonna"

"General Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured."

"Correct!" He then quickly take a sip of his coffee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, I got drag by Yang to the docks. I would say no to her if I didn't feel something... weird.

"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss said with a huge smile.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss," Ruby said, then started to frown a little "It's kinda weirding me out..."

"How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

"You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring," Yang said with a pretty bored tone.

"Quiet, you!"

"Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

"Ugh, they smell like fish!" Ruby quickly remark