V:5 C:3 Cornered Opportunity

(Man I should have really moved the White Fang plot line to volume 4... Oh well I guess its just gonna be a little messy.)

(3rd Person)

Weiss' consciousness slowly comes too, her mind tries to process where she is at currently. Her mind quickly noting that she's in a tent, and all of her wounds seems to be bandaged up pretty nicely. Although everything seems to be okay, her mind still goes back before she was knocked out again. Why did that women knock me out only for her to patch her up?

"It was because I was forced too." Weiss' head turn seeing the same women that knocked her out.

"There were a better way for you to do that." Weiss said to the women, only for her to roll her eyes.

"If other dead body show the spirits would be upset." Said other female voice behind the women. The voice belong to a young girl roughly Ruby's age, a long red skirt, top with a black mini kimono with red trims, a somewhat mixture of tan and red, long black fingerless glove, and a red arm guard on both arms. Though the most eye catching part was hair, and face. Long black hair that gotten lighter toned the more you go down, with lily flower. Her face had this light tan, though her red eyes seems to tell Weiss she is very dangerous.

"Vernal I thought I told you I will deal with this." The woman told her. "Shady!"

"Jeez kido, I told you not to go in there." Said a male voice, which belong to a skinny man with long dirty blond hair and gray eyes.

"Remember the last time she dealt with someone, we didn't get any rain for 5 weeks, during April I may add." Vernal said to Shady.

"That was one time." The woman with pale skin said.

"I told you torture them would anger them, but no."

"She did tell you not to do that Raven." Shady just said to the woman with pale skin, now known as Raven.

"I know, but-" Raven tried to say.

"Uh." Weiss said trying to make sense of everything.

"Yes princess, we know you are there. And no were are not going to torture you." Raven just said to her

"Heiress. But what happens to be me?"

"Don't know, and we can't just let you leave. So someone will have to take care of you." Raven said while looking around. "... Vernal take care of our royal guest."

"Wait... What?" Vernal said trying to looked at Raven, who had just left the tent. Vernal, Shady, and Weiss (who gotten up during the whole conversation) followed after Raven. The daylight slightly blinded Weiss. After that, the bandit camp wasn't what she expected, tents spread out in an open field close to a pond with old moss cover columns sticking out. "Come on Raven. Why me?" Vernal said to Raven.

"Simple, the spirits" Raven said to her.

"Since when do you care about that?!" Vernal asked her. Weiss slowly open her mouth, only for Shady to put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's best if you don't interfere." Shady said to her. "They could go on for hours." Weiss' then heard Vernal groan after Shady said this to her.

"Fine!" Vernal said to Raven, she then turned to Weiss. "Don't be annoying."

"O-kay." Was the only thing that Weiss could say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake was readying up to strike the compound, hoping to hear a knock on the door, and seeing it be Ilia...

"You ready?" Blake's thought was interrupted by Sun's voice.