V:1 C:2 Shining Beacon

(Lets hope I don't do like my last one)

As I walk out of the drop ship, I was first shocked on its beautiful front. Its water fountain, its grass, everything. Then Vomit Boy ruined its scene.

"Sigh, this is going to be something." I said quietly to myself. Then I saw the sisters in front of me, about a feet away.

"The view from got nothing on this!" said the blonde one, sounding very pumped about everything.

The little red riding hood, was focusing on weapons "Oh-my-gosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" the blonde quickly pulled on her sister's hood "Ow! Ooww!"

"Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!"

"'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!" Even though I couldn't see her face, I would have to guess they were starry eyes.

"Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

She turns her weapon on, showing its a scythe, I guess she was bad at my type of style of fighting."Of course I'm happy with ! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..." that was an interesting take, I will note that also.

The blonde push her sister's hood down while saying "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?" So her name is, Ruby? Like in the gem or the color? While I thought about her name, some white hair girl pass by me, in just a skirt?

"But... why would I need friends if I have you?" she says as she is taking off her hood.

"Well..." the blonde started to say, just as she started a huge group of people appeared, with Scroll flashing and everything. "Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!" My guess says she is very easy going. Just then I got bumped in by someone.

As I check to look, I saw that it was Vomit Boy. "Hey how you doing?" I just stared at him.

"Good?" I said with confusion.

"Well, the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it."

"Do they?" I said with even more confusion.

"Well thats wait my mom said, so whats your name?" He ask with a smile.

"Barbatos Lupus Rex I said in a neutral voice.

"Thats a... weird name, where did you come from"

"Atlas" saying the truth.

"Oh, you too, us Atlas guys got to stay together." He said with somewhat level of confidence.

"Do we now?" with my confusion back.

"Well, I don't really know-" I don't know why, but I like this guy now. "- but thats nothing, right?

"Uh... sorry I missed that, what now?"

"Oh nothing then." Just then we heard a massive explosion, and as we check on the where, I noted a massive crater on the sidewalk, with the "Ruby" girl in the middle of it, getting yelled at the white haired girl, I also saw a black haired girl looking at a bottle.

"You think we should check that out?" I just simply turned, and stared at him "Come on, we could get girl"

"Do you mean you?"

"I know what I said" he said quickly, while walking to the crater. "Come on!" I simply shake my head, and followed him.

As we walked up to Ruby, Jaune hold his out "Hey... I'm Jaune." With not the same level of confidence.