New Character Info

(You know what I'm going to say... hopefully, but if not, then spoiler on everything this character, boring_shit.exe launched. If you wish to enter this new Volume blind, then leave, if you don't, then cool.)

Name: Code-35 Marchosias

Given name: Marchosias Sequitur

Height: 6'1

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Hair Color: Orange

Eye Color: Red

Character's looks: Looks like a humble servant

Character's clothes: He wear clothes that fit a mix between a prince and a rouge.

Age: 17

Semblance: Shield -A giant floating shield appears on his target, and usually gets one hit before leaving, but can be given more hits, when Ice or Earth Dust is given to the shield

Personally: Do what others ask of him (manly Bael, Watts, and Salem), like a lost puppy.

Likes: Bael's kindness

Background: After the fire that beings to burn the foundation, Marchosias tried running away, but later gives up, when he heard footprints, when he turned he found Bael, he simply when on his knees. To his surprised Bael spared his life, and that Bael let him follow him into Mistral, there they bumped into a man named Watts, and Watts simply asked both of them what they want, Marchosias said "I wish to be Bael's Shield". When Watts saw their use, he bringed them up to Salem, and Salem allowed them to enter her circle, only that they will not backstab her. They agree to her terms.

BES: Think of it like an exoskeleton. Covers his upper body, hands, and head. Head visor can give information on bullet types, as well of enemies basic info (such as height, weight, blood type). Can hover off the ground for long period of time. He can also send missiles from the shoulders, and a single one can punch a hole through a wall thats twice as thick. Holds about 25 of them. Also have a small booster on its back, though not as good as Barbatos's. Hangs on his back in a small box when not in use.

BES's looks:

Fighting Style: Prefers mid to close range combat, by using a mix up of mortars, and thrusting/slashing of short sword, and spear.

Equipment: Arm mortars, holds 10 shot, on each arm. Short sword, and spear for mid to close range combat. A claw shield, that can hold on to enemy. Some steam dust grenades, to hide in. The BES which just enhanced his combat skill, and increase (with the help with some hydraulic) his strength by about 5 times.

Sided with: Salem

Theme: