V:3 C:8 Destiny

(Barbatos' POV)

"I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice," Ironwood said to Yang.

I still want to punch those soldiers 

"But he attacked me!" Yang defend.

"Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise."

"But Yang would never do that!" Weiss yell at.

"I second that," I said following Weiss.

"Yeah!" Ruby said as she stands with her sister.

"You all seem like good students, and the Staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances," Ironwood said. "What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past..."

"But I wasn't-" Yang said.

"That's ENOUGH!" Ironwood yelled at all of us. "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified."

I hold myself back, as Yang accepts this, if I attack now, it would make her look even more bad.

Whenever Ironwood left the room, Yang looked at all of us. "You guys believe me, right?"

"You haven't lie to me in the past, so why should I believe you are lying to me now?" I told her.

"Duh!" Ruby said to her.

"You're hotheaded, but not ruthless," Weiss told her. "Thats for this guy over here."

Yeah... I second that.

We all wait for Blake, but nothing came out of her.

"Blake?" Yang asked her friend.

She turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look from everyone. "I want to believe you..."

"Huh!?" Ruby said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss ask her.

"Blake?" Yang said in a pained voice, I felt her voice.

"How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!" Weiss said to Blake.

"I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right," Blake pause and looked at Yang. "This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did."

I saw Yang wipe her eyes. "I saw him attack me, so I attacked back."

I then heard Blake take a deep breath. "Okay. Thank you."

"I think I'm gonna rest up." Yang said, I could still hear some of the pain in her voice.

"We'll get out of your hair." Blake said while looking at everyone.

I was going to leave, but I felt I needed to do something. I went back to pat her on her head. I saw her look up at me. "Don't beat yourself, okay," I got a nod from her, and it was enough for me.