V:1 C:7 First Day of Class

(This one may be sh*ty because the other ones were done on a computer, and this chapter was done on something else, sorry. Hopefully, I do get it back soon.)

After I woke due to a whistle, all I did after that was getting changed into the school uniform, which had to be the most cleanest thing I wore, I then just walked into my first class. It wasn't that far. I was then met by the most classic man.

"Ah. Who must you be young man?" He asked.

"Uh... Barbatos." I said in a neutral tone.

"Oh. Your that solo." Yes as if I forgot it. "Well, I'm glad to have you in my class. Please take a seat."

I just sat down near the back. I don't know why, but I have a feeling this is going to be a long class. It must have been... 10 minutes? Before RWBY and JNPR come rushing in, I looked at the clock, and it was 8:59, and right after a minute, he started talking.

"Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!" All I heard was crickets after that... joke? "Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses..." Giving Yang a wink, and I don't know why but I felt something, more than rage, even after her groans. "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!"

I then heard an "Ayyyy-yep!" And surprising it wasn't Jaune, it was some random student.

"That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy..." I gave up on giving him some attention, so I just force on other things, as Ruby doing. She was drawing a ball-with-limbs-and-a-head drawing of the teacher with stink lines coming from him and "Professor Poop" written underneath. Ruby blows a quick raspberry. Most of her team laugh, other than Weiss, and I was learning more about Ruby, she is a child, but a funny one.

The teacher being annoyed quickly say "Ah-heh-hem!" Waiting until they get their attention. "In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!" as he takes a bow. "The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable!" I saw Ruby balancing an Apple, how did she get an Apple?  "A true Huntsman must be dependable!" Ruby falling asleep, before being waked up by Yang. "A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise!" Ruby was picking her nose and after all of Ruby's attics, I could very much tell Weiss was getting pretty anger, hell her face was facing away from me, and I could still tell she is angry. "So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?"

Weiss being both snappy and angry. "I do, sir!"

"Well, then, let's find out!" He turns to show a Grimm, and I don't know which kind it is, though it must have been outside of the forest. "Step forward, and face your opponent!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss appeared in her skirt ready to fight the Grimm.

I hear Yang saying "Goooo, Weiss!"

Blake waving a... flag? "Fight well!"

"Yeah, represent teeeeam RWBY!"

Weiss lowing her sword "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!"

"Oh, um... Sorry..." 

"Where did you guys get those flags?" I ask both Yang and Blake.