V:2 C:7 Dance Dance

(God this one is so weird. I barely remember it all. All I remember is that cool dance with JNPR, and thats it. So if this one is bad or super weird, thats my bad.)

(3rd Person)

Jaune Arc approaches Ruby Rose, who is standing pensively near the refreshments tables. "I see you're hiding at the punch bowl too," He says to her.

"Yep."

"To the socially awkward." Jaune said while they clink glasses full punch.

"Sorry things didn't work out with Weiss."

"Meh, it's fine. Neptune's pretty "cool". I get why she went with him."

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked in a confused tone.

"Well, come on, not many people can pull off blue hair," He says as he points to his own blonde hair and drinking his punch.

"No, I mean, Weiss came to the dance alone." Jaune first choked then spay out his punch.

"Uh, what?" He says as he first wipes his mouth off with his arm.

"Yeah, she said that she had too much to focus on to worry about boys," Jaune looked at Weiss trying to desperately to coax life out of a wilting white rose. When she fails, she looks visibly upset. Laughter draws both Weiss' and Jaunes' attention to Sun, Blake, and Neptune as the latter entertains the others with some impressions and other silly faces. Jaune, shown to be observing as well, becomes visibly perturbed.

"Hold my punch." Jaune said in a low growl. Jaune hands Ruby his glass and no sooner than he vanishes from sight does she choose to drink from his cup. As Jaune makes his way across the room, shoving other students aside (some of which were not even in his path), he stops short and watches as Pyrrha passes by. He watches her walk glumly up the stairs and seems to have a change of heart.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Pyrrha." Pyrrha heard Jaune's voice behind her. She turns to the voice.

"Hello, Jaune."

"You okay? I haven't seen you tonight."

"Arrived late, I'm afraid." Pyrrha said as she turned her back to Jaune.

"Well, you look really nice." Jaune said to the red dress Pyrrha.

"Thank you."

"Your, uh, date isn't going to beat me up for saying that, is he?" Jaune said in a nervous tone.

"I think you're safe for tonight."

"So, where is the guy?," He says as he rubs his hands together, still very nervous.

"There is no guy," Pyrrha's head sinks.

"What?" Jaune, still very nervous, chuffs.

"Nobody asked me."

"But that's..." He gesturing toward her "You're Pyrrha Nikos!" Quickly shrugging, dumbfounded at this info. "H-How could nobody ask you?"

Pyrrha turns toward the balcony. "I've been blessed with incredible talents and opportunities. I'm constantly surrounded by love and praise, but when you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place." Turning back to Jaune. "Everyone assumes I'm too good for them. That I'm on a level they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people. That's what I like about you. When we met, you didn't even know my name. You treated me just like anyone else. And thanks to you, I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I guess... you're the kind of guy I wish I was here with. Someone who just saw me for me."