V2: C:3 A Minor Hiccup

(Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was just out of it. But enough about me, time for the story.)

As I was looking at the time I felt as if the class would never end. Another story by Port, I never really understood these story, do he tells us these so he can feel good about them. Well whatever the case may be, I found myself either drawing on a spare piece of paper, or looking at Yang. She looked... nice. I quickly shake my head, I gotten those thoughts again. I look at the clock again, and its 3:59 changed to 4:00 as soon I looked at it again. I started to get my things together.

While the Port was still talking, even with the alarm going off. "And then I— Oh," YOU JUST NOTICED IT?! "Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!"

I saw Weiss followed by Jaune "Weiss? Did you hear me?" 

I'm guessing, let's see if I'm right.

"No, no, no, yes." I followed Yang out of the classroom.

"One day," Yang said while ruffling his hair. and my guess was right. While we were walking to RWBY's dorm Yang got really close to me. "What do you think about Jaune trying to get Weiss?" She asked.

"He should just try to get someone else." I said neutral tone. "Whats that saying again? 'There are plenty of fish in the sea'?" She just nodded her head.

I don't know why, but when after she nod, I felt weird, like a pink flame burning within me.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team RWBY got changed, I didn't go out for shopping like them, so I was just stuck with my normal clothes. I was also stuck outside, waiting for them to changed. I wonder how Yang looks... with her clothes. What the hell is wrong with me today? I heard something in the dorm, I quickly burst in the room. Luckily it wasn't bad, just Sun and Neptune finding out, and them being in the team for the Torchwick guy.

Ruby go over the teams and what will we do. "Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sun, you can go with Blake," She pushes Neptune past Weiss, and I'm pretty sure he slipped a wink. "And Neptune, you can go with Yang and Barbatos, since they are going to the shady part of town," She left him right next to me. "Everyone good?" she quickly asked.

"Actually, Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister." Weiss asked Ruby.

"But, Weiss, who would go with you, then?"

"Well... I guess Neptune could come with me."

How did you get flatter by Neptune?

"Hahaha, nah!" She quickly said as she pull her by the back out the door.

"But! But!" She sticks her arms out fruitlessly trying to get back to Neptune

I looked at Yang, she looked... very... hot.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person)

As Ruby and Weiss got closer to the tower, Ruby's excitement peaked

"Woooow! I forget how big the Transmit tower looks up close!" Ruby said to Weiss.

"You should see the one in Atlas!"

"That was the first one, right?"

"Correct," They got closer to it, as they walk Weiss explain more about the CCT "Atlas developed the Cross Continental Transmit System to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the Great War."