V:1 C:9 The Humiliation

(I was thinking about removing it, cause it adds nothing, but I get to have my OC beat my most disliked characters, so yeah. Also, I think I have writer's block, so that doesn't really help me out.)

As I walk into breakfast, Nora was telling some story, so I just sat a listen to her. As I look around I see Blake reading her book, Yang cupping her hands over her face (which I sat by), Ruby and Pyrrha listening to Nora, Ren by her side, and Jaune looking a bit down, messing with his food.

"So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

"It was day." Ren corrected Nora.

We were surrounded by Ursai..."

"They were Beowolves."

"Dozens of them!"

"Two of 'em."

"But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien  selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren sighing to himself "She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

Pyrrha noticing something is wrong with Jaune. "Jaune? Are you okay?" She asks in a bit of a worried tone.

As if snapping out of a trance he said "Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

"It's just that you seem a little... not okay..." Ruby said in the same worried tone as Pyrrha.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" Give us a thumbs up, but that just got everyone's attention, even Blake's. We then just heard him bothering another student with brown ears. 

"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!" Pyrrha said to her 'down' leader.

"Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

"He sounds like a jerk," I said finally, making Yang turn and just smile at me. I tried my best to smile back.

"He's a bully."

Jaune scoffs a bit "Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."

"That time he 'bumped' into you making you drop your books." Blake quickly said.

"That's cause I was in his way." Jaune quickly defend.

"Or that other time he clicked on your sheath making your shield appeared on a door," Pyrrha said

"That cause of a weapon defective, my weapon is pretty old," Looking at me "Tell them Barbatos, that Cardin and I are the best of friends."

"He literally put you in a locker and launched you far from the school," I told him and everyone bluntly.

"I didn't land that far from the school!"

"Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask," Pyrrha told her friend.

"Ooooh!" Nora quickly stood up with a grin. "We'll break his legs!"

"Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone." Jaune trying to brush everything off.

We all heard laugher from where we last time saw Cardin and his team, this time they were pulling on the student's ears. I don't know why, but I felt some burning hot rage.

"I will be right back," I said to everyone in a very cold tone.

Yang somehow knowing what I was going to do. "Go get them!"