V:2 C:11 And

(Almost done here for this volume, and you guys may have guess, I'm trying to keep all Volume 12 chapters each. Key word is "trying.")

Whenever we enter that hole, it was unbelievable on what we were seeing. Although we couldn't see clearly, we could tell they were planning something. We saw a Ruby, and knew what we were going to do.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever Yang blast a group of White Fang members, I rush them in, making more and more of them to come by the corner. We saw Ruby running towards a small group of White Fang members, I then saw the golden flame coming off of Yang's hair as she boosted towards them. I then saw bodies going all over the place.

"Ruby!" Yang said as Ruby jump in her arms.

"Are you okay?" Weiss asked Ruby.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there," Ruby said.

"What?!" Blake said as she hands Ruby her weapon.

"Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!"

The only thing going through my head was, what are they planning to do?

"Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end," Oobleck said.

Before I could say anything, Roman went over the speaker "Get to your places, we are leaving now!" We then saw the train moving. I just looked at Oobleck.

"Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere." Yang said to Oobleck.

"We need backup. Let me call Jaune," Ruby said as she looks at her Scroll, only for it to say 'Low Signal'. "I can't get through!"

"We are underground, Ruby," I said to her.

"So, what do we do?" Weiss said to Oobleck.

"I believe we only have one option..." He says as he looks at the moving train. We all got the idea afterwards.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I saw Oobleck hitting a White Fang member in the head with his weapon, I felt some... pride? No, it was something else... like... 

Though my thoughts were cut short when Oobleck said "Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!" 

I saw Weiss open a hatch and almost looking shock. "Err... Professor?"

"Doctor..." Oobleck said to Weiss.

"What's that?" I look at the hatch she was looking at too.

"That, my dear... appears to be a bomb."

"Wait what?" I asked Oobleck.

"We've got baddies!" Ruby said while pointing at the front. And we saw an army of White Fang members.

"Well, I didn't expect them to go—" We then heard something go on. "—easy on us. Time to go!" And not wanting to be on the broken moon, I followed his orders.

"Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!" I heard Oobleck said.

"On it." I heard the train decoupled, Thank you Blake. "Huh?" What now? "It decoupled itself!"

"What?!" Oobleck

"I guess he really doesn't want us on this train," Yang said.

We saw detached cart explodes hitting the roof of the tunnel.