V:3 C:3 Brawl in the Family

(This one maybe a little weird at first, so sorry... again.)

Yang dragged me to Team SSSN, to be honest only Sun and Neptune fought, the other two, didn't.

"Congrats on moving forwards," Yang said whenever we meet them.

"Oh thanks," Sun said with a lot of joy in his voice.

I just looked at the whole team."Congrats."

"You aren't going to say anything else?" Sun asked me.

"No," I said while looking at him, and he looked mildly shocked.

"OOOOOkay then."

I turned to Yang. "Do you want to go anywhere?" I asked her.

"Hmm, the fairgrounds sound nice." Yang told me with a smile on her face. Jeez, that damn smile is something else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person)

Ruby was running up to Weiss, after Weiss had seen that aircraft with the elegant ribbons. "Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

"Winter," Weiss sounded like a joyful child.

"Wait... Your sister?" Ruby looked at the aircraft, and seeing Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits her airship. 

"Winter!" Weiss said with her hands cup. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." Whenever she saw Winter, she became curtsies. "Your presence honors us."

"Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different," Winter said while looking around.

"I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder," Ruby said.

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sister. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Classified," Winter said while look at her sister in a serious face.

"Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

"Classified."

"Of course," Weiss sound like she understood her sister, which left Ruby confused.

"Well... this is nice... I think," Ruby said trying to start something.

"You're going to love it here!" Weiss sounding excitedly "I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas!" She discreetly whispers to her sister. "Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

She had gotten stopped by Winter. "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

"Right! I'm sorry!" Weiss said while quieting her voice.

"Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Weiss looked at her sister with confusion. "But, we won!"

"Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed," Winter turned to her security. "Leave us," The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formation as she sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss. "How have you been?"

"Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-"