V:3 C:2 New Challengers...

(If the start of this chapter is a little bad, that would be my fault. As I had a somewhat an idea for this chapter. So sorry if its bad.)

(Barbatos' POV) 

I was with a man in a white overcoat, with a gray undercoat, black sweater, a red necktie and a white glove on his right hand. He also had something over his right eyebrow, sliver in color.

"Are you-" He begin to say.

"Yes," I stopped him before anything.

"Hmm, don't you have a suit of-" I quickly turned on my BES." -that."

"So," I being to say. "Who are you?"

He first cleared his throat before starting. "My name is General Ironwood." I saw two people in armor, I'm guessing his soldiers.

"I guess your parents had high hopes."

"You little-!" One of the soldiers yell out, he was going to walk over here, but Ironwood stopped them.

"My friends call me James," He turn to the soldiers. "Could you please leave us?" And the soldiers followed orders. He quickly turned to me. "I won't beat around the bush. You and I both know you have Atlas' Tech on you back right now."

"Are you gonna try and take it?" I asked him, in my neutral tone.

"No," Which shocked me. "I just want to know where the lab is, nothing more, nothing less."

I thought for a moment, if I tell him where the lab is, the same thing would happen to another batch of kids. "I don't trust you."

He first sigh quickly, before saying this. "I know about the many scars on your back," I wanted to believe that he didn't know that, but his eyes were telling me the truth.

"... Don't test it on kids." I said to him, while looking at his eyes.

"Wasn't planning to be another Prof. Solomon, Barbatos." And his eyes were telling me the truth again.

"... Its north-west of Mantle about 500 meters, thats all I know," I looked at him, with some shock in his face. "What?"

"I just didn't think you would tell me that quick."

"I wish to spend time with someone, thats all." I said to him before leaving the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go to where the match is and JNPR vs BRNZ... well it wasn't really a fight it was more of a two groups just standing around.

"Jaune just get Nora to-"

"Ugh... Nora, just... hit them with the hammer," Thank you.

"Got it," Nora said with what I believe is a grin.

"Wait, what?!" One of the members said. After that Nora got four knock outs.

"And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout, literally!" Thank you Doctor, I never knew zero Aura means no Aura. "...Can someone go make sure they're okay?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!" Doctor Oobleck said.

"Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about... Team SSSN! Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with, and although he'll be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, I'm sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along!" I then saw them waving at the crowd like a bunch of idiots.