V:3 C:11 Kings and Strays

(God this one is going to be a weird one, I just know it.)

The Wyvern flies past the hijacked ship, Ruby as looks on, with the surrounding roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to disintegrate into black particles. But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see , now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

"Oh, you can not be serious!" Roman said to himself as having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up his cane and walks up to the top of the airship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

"Running away again? Is that what you've become a coward?" Adam said to her.

"Why are you doing this?" Blake asked her old mentor

"You and I were going to change the world for the Faunus." He stomps on a downed Atlas student's chest. "Consider this... the spark." As a horrified Blake watches Adam draws Wilt, preparing to stab the student.

Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked. "I'm... not... running."

"You... will." He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam. "But not before you suffer for your betrayal, traitor."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Barbatos' POV)

This guy is something else now, its like he knows when I breath. I lunged at him only for my sword to meet his. "You look confused, Barbatos."

I went back a few steps. "How?"

"You fight like an animal, so you were a little hard to predict." Is it-. "My Semblance? No, not at all." I get ready to strike. I saw his BES's eye glow brighter. He knows what I'm about to do. I launched myself forwards, I strike and strike only for each blow to be meet his weapons. Then he cut upwards hitting my eye, he then kicked me.

Pretty far too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person)

Beacon grounds looked... bad to say the least. Velvet groans as she struggles to get up, only to get knocked back down when Coco bumps into her after getting knocked away from a Paladin off-screen. The camera pans with Neon and Reese as they dodge and weave between groups of students fighting against Grimm plus the infected Atlesian Knights and Paladins. The rest of Team ABRN surrounds a Griffon attacking it with bullets and fireballs, as Bolin knocks a Knight aside. Reese spins her board and slices through another as she passes by it. Nearby Sun and Neptune try to hold back a Paladin, while Nora and Ren decimate another group of Knights. Yatsuhashi is seen fighting another Griffon while Fox dashes over from a pile of robot parts. Two Creeps rush at Flynt Coal who uses his trumpet to send the first one flying. Neon and Reese use their weapons to freeze a second Paladin's legs in place. Weiss then arrives on the battlefield, and charges in but gets swatted aside by its arm.