New Character Info

(I'm putting this warning here, if you wish to enter this new Volume blind, so major spoilers here, on everything this characters, I should put out a new chapter when ever this drops, so read that. Last chances by the way, on if you don't want to be spoiled.)

Name: Code-01 Bael

Given name: King Bael

Height: 6'1

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Hair Color: Yellow

Eye Color: Purple

Character's looks: Looks like the perfect's king faces along with his body being a king's prefect body. His hair looks like a crown.

Character's clothes: Red shirt with some blue stars on it. A jeans that just reach it above the ankles, and with shoes that are in a soft, royal purple.

Age: 17

Semblance: Power Stance -Gives him an increase in speed, and attack, with every person he sees as an enemy during battles. His eyes would blaze a mix of purple and red.

Personally: Although he acts arrogant, he is actually smart and can usually tell what people should he make an enemy out off.

Likes: People when they bow to him.

Background: After the fire broke out, Bael wanted to get out, as that didn't suit him as if he wanted to be a king, it shouldn't be in a cell, after walking around he found Marchosias, he was planning on killing him, but he did something that Bael liked to see, a person bowing to him. He allow him to live, and to even hang with him. When the hit Mistral, he was planning on making everyone bow to him, until they bumped into a man named Watts, and Watts simply asked both of them what they want Bael said "I wish for people to bow to me" When Watts saw their use, he bringed them up to Salem, and Salem allowed them to enter her circle, only that they will not backstab her. They agree to her terms.

BES: Think of it like an exoskeleton. Covers his upper body, hands, and head. Head visor can give information on bullet types, as well of enemies basic info (such as height, weight, blood type). Also have Thruster Wing, which grants the user huge boost in mobility, due to its high acceleration, only being rival by a speeding bullet, can also be used as shield due to its high durability. Hangs on his back in a small box when not in use.

BES's looks:

(Sorry for its size

(Sorry for its size.)

Fighting Style: Prefers close quarters combat. Dominate his enemies, by giving them a "chance". Then after they take the "chance" he control on how they move, attack, etc. by attacking them into making those moves he want them to make. Controlling them like puppets, until the battle is over.

Equipment: The twin Gladius Bael, powered by Gravity Dust, can floated, and attack the enemies, with Beal being as far as 90 meters and still have flawiest control over them. He also have two Basket-hilted sword, both being powered by Fire and Water Dust. The BES which just enhanced his combat skill, and increase (with the help with some hydraulic) his strength by about 5 times.

Sword meaning: Gladius Bael means the sword Bael.

Sided with: Salem

Theme: