V:2 C:1 Best Day Ever

(Alright, I'm back in it, for maybe one chapter, either way, I'M BACKKKKKK. We hit my favorite volume, many cause of all the dumb shit in here. Oh yeah I may excuse some swearing, as you seen in the last sentence.)

(3rd Person)

A ship flies through the skies over Vale as a shop owner of "From Dust Till Dawn" is hanging a sign declaring its re-opening. As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls. Emerald, a very beautiful, dark skinned female appears next to him.

She had a small giggle, before saying "'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here." She helps him to his feet. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?" She had him a small piece of paper.

As the shop owner looked at the paper, he found it was the shop of a very good friend of his. "Oh yes, I know. He is a very good guy. It's only a few blocks down this street. It should have the name right on top, you can't miss it. Though you best get going, he told me he was going to meet some family in Vacuo."

"Oh thank you sir," Emerald said with a smile. They wave goodbye, and Emerald walked down the streets.

As she past a corner, she her Mercury's voice "I knew you were lost," He said with victory in his voice. 

"Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up," She waves a wallet full Lien.

"That's not your money."

"But it can be yours for 5 minutes of silence."

"Mmmm..." Mercury think for couple seconds "No deal."

"Fine." She quickly.

"Whatever. You didn't want Bael, cause you didn't want to bother Cinder's boy-" He was quickly put on silence, with Emerald's jab to his rib. "Ow," He said as he looked at Emerald.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They past café where two people were talking about the Dust robberies happening at Vale.

"So, how much farther?" Mercury said sounding like a bored child.

"A few blocks," Emerald quickly said.

"Ugh... this place is so dull."

"Eh, I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture..." Emerald said looking for words to say.

"-And nice dopey people who are easy to pickpocket," Mercury finished.

Emerald stop, and looked at him "That's every city."

"Ooh, Emerald! Master thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!" Mercury said, while putting on an act for Emerald.

Emerald, being annoyed by that, just glared, and turned away to start walking.

"Ugh... you're no fun today." Mercury said while catching up to Emerald.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald and Mercury enter "Tukson's Book Trade", spilling up. Mercury hanged in the front of the book store, while Emerald went to the counter. Looking on the counter, she saw a bell, and ringed it.

"Be right there!" They heard a somewhat old man voice in the back of the store. And like a man of his word, he entered, with a stacks of books. "Welcome to 'Tukson's Book Trade', home to every book under the sun!" He set the stack of books on the counter. "How may I..." He looked at the both, recognizing them, he took a silence gasp of air. "How may I help you?"