V:2 C:12 Destroy

(You guys know what time it is... the somewhat bad chapter, sigh. Well time to give it a shot.)

(Barbatos's POV)

I'm really starting to hate that Beowulf, throwing my sword at me like that. I then saw it lung at me. 

"Crap," I let out. Before boosting backwards. I, unfortunately, hit a building. It still lung forwards, I boosted sideways, hitting it claws on the building. It then just looked at me, before howling. I just boosted towards him, taking him into the next building. I punch, and clawed its face, before getting knocked way from it, by it, but I lung forward... no one howls at me. I used my tail to cut off one of its paws. I reached for its head, digging my claws with it, before kneeing it. I then notices I had used my Semblance, on accident... oh well, I grab for Glacies and Terra stabbing both of them onto the legs it was standing on, trapping them (with both the ground and the ice), I then reached for Ignis cutting off its arm with a paw, with flame howling out of the spot I cut cleanly off. I reached, with my left hand for its head, looking at its yellow and red eyes.

"..." I then heard another Beowulf, I turn to see one lunging at me. I then saw something that I wouldn't believe, that dog head-butting it, it did nothing but buy me some time. I cut it head clean off, with flame howling out also, and in that same motion, I cut the other Beowulf, I turn to see it go up in black smoke. I look at Zwei, and then tap on my shoulder. He got the message and soon got on it. I turn to see most of the Grimm turning into black smoke.

"I wanted to kill them," I said to Zwei, and he just barked at me. I sighed, before throwing a throwing knife at an Ursa.

I then saw an Atlesian Knight, though they looked like they gotten an upgrade. I mean I saw them everywhere at Altas. "What do you think of those?" I asked Zwei, again, he just barked. "I see."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all meet in the pavilion as Torchwick is escorted by Mercury and Emerald towards an Atlesian airship. I still feel something off about them...

"Oh," I got snapped back into reality, by Roman. "I can't believe that you caught me, you've really taught me the error of my ways." His he saying this, just to mock us? "He-hey, watch the hat!"

Emerald and Mercury then approach Ruby and they smile at each other. Team JNPR is seen exchanging smiles, Sun and Neptune bump fists, Team CFVY likewise smile at each other, and Port and Oobleck do the same while Glynda watches from behind. I just... felt happy, to see Yang.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were just looking at the City of Vale, with Zwei still on my shoulder.

"You guys got to be friends?" Ruby asked me.

"He saved me, so I trust him."

"Well, we did it, huh," Yang said to everyone.

"We did it," Blake said.

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed," Weiss said.

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it," Yang said to Weiss.

"Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, both citizen and Huntmens, and we still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was," Ruby said to everyone.