V:1 C:5 Emerald Forest

(I'm gonna have to cover all characters pairing, so I'm gonna try 3rd person. If I like it, I will use it, if I don't like it, I will avoid using it as much as possible.)

My landing strategy was less then perfect. As I fly in the air, I pull out Gladius Domini Terra and turn my body around, used my boosters to slow me down, and when ever I hit the ground I used Terra to slow me down even more. When ever I stop I simply looked around and thought where are some Grimm to kill?

"Birdie, no!" as I heard a high pitch voice over head. The only person I know who has a high pitch voice is Ruby. My question is, how did I hit the ground before her?

Just then two Beowolf came out of the lush green forest, and started to attack me. I turned on my BES and stab them both with Terra and my left claw, while looking straight at them. Child's play if you asked me, only two coming at me, "tsk", how stupid.

(3rd person)

Ruby armed with her weapon fires off a few rounds from Crescent Rose to slow her down, then turning her weapon into its scythe form to catch the branch of a tree in her blade and fall downward at a slower pace.

Weiss, armed with Myrtenaster, summons a Glyphs under her and leaps off of it into the forest below.

Yang, joyfully screaming "Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!", as she soaring right over the treetops, she use her gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further and further, spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble, and roll off her tumble to the ground saying "Nailed it!" after her roll.

Pyrrha, her weapon in sword form and armed with a shield, crashes through several trees and rolls on a branch, immediately shifting her blade into a rifle and looking through the scope at Jaune as he continues to scream and fall helplessly. Pyrrha coolly transforms her weapon again to its spear form, takes a moment to aim, evaluating her throw, and rockets the javelin deep into the forest until a THUNK! is heard.

"Thank you!" Jaune notified Pyrrha.

"I'm sorry!" Pyrrha yelled back to him. 

Ruby was running north thinking about who she has to find, when she found herself face to face with Weiss fixing her dress. They both look at each other, Ruby with pure happiest, Weiss then turned her heels and left Ruby.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" following her for a bit, before stopping and kick the dirt. "We're supposed to be teammates..." She then was found a couple of second later walking towards and pulling Ruby's hood.

"Only because I don't want to be paired with Jaune, and by no means does this make us friends." she said very coldy, that that was enough to make Ruby get a child's smile.

"Wait! Come back! Who's going to get me down from here?!" Jaune is yelling back to Weiss.

He then heard a "Jaune?" from below, he looked down and sees Pyrrha "Do you... do you think have any spots left on your team?" she said with a smile.

Jaune crossed his arms "Very funny..." before giving her a smile.

(Back to Barbatos POV)

I swear, I think the Grimm are not getting the idea, if you see me, run away. Actually no, that would make me killing them- no slaughtering them a little bit harder. Where was I supposed to go? North? Eh, the Grimm will probably lead me there, or to their camp, its a win-win for me. Just then two more Beowolf came at me from my right side. Their skulls met my tail after that.