V:2 C:9 The Ruin City

(I again don't have anything to say up here, other then Ironwood should have been written better.)

"Professor Oobleck?" I heard Weiss say. I was still thinking about all the ways I would want to send a very friendly letter to him.

"Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, kids, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And..." He zooms up right to Weiss' face. "It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!" He quickly backs away.

"Whats a PhD?" I asked Yang.

"Uh..." We both heard Weiss say out of her mouth.

"Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind!" He then says "...schedule!" again as if to clarify. Before zipping to the airship.

"Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck-" She was positive and upbeat before suddenly becoming as depressed. "-okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

"Save the world?" We all heard Nora's voice behind us. "You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad!" She says while sounding a bit off. We all then heard her stomach rumbles. "Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren..." Ren just crossed his arms.

"Sounds exciting. Where ya going?" Jaune said, almost sounding curious.

"Oh, just outside the kingdom..." Ruby told the whole team.

"Hey! So are we!" Nora said.

"Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village," Pyrrha said to everyone.

"We set out tomorrow," Ren follow.

"Then you can party with us tonight!" Is that Neptune? I turn to see the blue hair kid, right next to Sun. "We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges," I looked at Jaune, and I had a feeling if he open his eye lids just a little more, then his eyes would go flying out.

"We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal," His not wrong, the last time he came along, he got to fight a giant mech.

"Well-"

"Four minutes, kids!" The Doctor said behind us and stopping Ruby from speaking.

"Well, uh..." She just throws a thumbs up. "Wish us luck!"

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter," Yang said to the Doctor, while on the airship.

"Yeah..." I soon follow.

"I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles."

"Like the mushroom?" We all heard Ruby in a confusing tone.

"Those are truffles," Blake quickly answer her question.

"Like the sprout?" Ruby asked again, and in the same tone.

"Those are Brussels," Yang said to her sister.