The begining

This story includes abuse, alcohol, death
It's dark and will have sex scenes in the future. 18 and older but it's not like I'm 18 myself writing this. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

         Hello, I'm Davina and this is my story, my love story that I never saw coming. It all began because of my stepfather. My biological dad died in a car accident when I 13. My mom soon re-married a guy named James, he seem perfect, like a Prince Charming from the fairy tales. That was until we saw beast in him. He was a businessman, and abusive. I didn't notice it at first. The first time he ever hit my mom was when she messed up his laundry, that was when I saw his true colors. My mom didn't leave him after all he is the one providing the roof over are heads. That I night I didn't sleep at all. He first hit me when I 14 because I passed my curfew and the hits only got worse from there. I missed my dad, I was him little girl as he always use to call me.

Last night, James came home and told me that I was going to be moving out in his words " Davina, pack all your stuff, your going to be living with Garcia's" I looked at him confused "who are they" he rolled his eyes "Well my sweet dear, they are some people that are giving me a big stack of cash for you and your beautiful body" he said with a smirk.

James always paid a lot of attention to my body, I was never comfortable around him. I always wore baggy clothes around him because one night when I was 14 he tried to rape me when my mother wasn't home but I stopped him.

In the morning I had all my stuff packed, James picked me a tight outfit to wear. I got in the car, I watched out the window as he drove me to the gracias house. When we got there, he knocked on the door. A nice man opened the door, he looked like he was a butler.

Couple minutes went by until Mr. Garcia and Ms. Garcia came down. They seemed like nice people James did too when I first met him. I politely introduce myself. James told them a bunch of stuff I didn't care about until he left. Both of the Garcia looked at me. "Why don't I show you to your dear" Ms. Garcia said, I nodded my head, and

 Garcia said, I nodded my head, and

then I followed her. This was my room it was beautiful. I've never had a big room, with my mom it was really tiny. I looked at everything "this is beautiful" I said amazed by everything. She smiled at me "start getting settled in, dinner will be ready soon" she said and walked out of the room.

The moment she closed the door, I jumped on the bed, feeling how comfortable it was. I couldn't believe I got so lucky I thought until I remember I had to meet Jacob, the Garcia's son. You know the one I have to marry and live with.

AN- so I'm rereading this and OMG, the amount of error in my spelling. I'm so sorry for that and I'm gonna edit the rest.