Taken prt.1

Angel POV:
Stephanie just left to who knows where, Jake walked out and went to the living room. I followed him "Jake, go after her" I said, I know what Stephanie said was not called for but I know how much they love each other, they would die for each other. He looked at me "No, she doesn't love me and I'm not going to force her" Jake said in a calm tone but in reality I know his hurting. "Come on, we all know she didn't mean that, she's just upset. We all say stupid stuff when we're upset"
"SHE SAID IM THE DEVIL SON,THAT SHE NEVER WILL LOVE ME, THAT IM A COLD HEARTED,SELFISH PERSON" he yelled, I could see the pain, and heart-ache in his eyes. I know he loves Stephanie because he doesn't care what anyone says about him but Stephanie. "You aren't, and she does love you l, this morning she was talking about how you told her you loved her and she didn't say it back, she felt horrible about it" I explained. He ignored me and went to his office.

Jake POV:
   I went into my office and grabbed my journal
     Dear Memories
        Today,me and Stephanie had our first fight and probably out last. She said that she will never be able to love me, that I'm the devil son. Normally I wouldn't care is anyone said that but Stephanie isn't just anyone to me. She's the reason I get up in morning, she's my light. I hate how much control that women has over me. I want to go after her but I won't because if she's says anything like she did earlier I won't be able to handle it. Her words do more damage then a knife could. I don't know where she went or who she went too. What if she's seeing someone else. Ifs she's not back by tonight I'm going after her.
                                          That's all for now memories.

Stephanie POV:
I left Jacob house, I walked around the city not knowing what to do. I got a hotel room and laid on the bed. I felt horrible about what I said, I knew what I said was not true but I don't think Jake knew that. I was just mad that he didn't tell me about us getting married. Maybe I'm being dramatic but I had  the right to know. I had nothing to do my phone died. I was going threw all the TV Chanels when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door. It was angel "what do you want" I asked annoyed because I know exactly what he wants. "You need to come back home" he said. "No, you just say what happened between us. It wasn't pretty" I said.
"It's important, he needs you" angel said in a sympathetic tone. I ignored it and said "he probably hate me right now, I told him I'll never love him" I said but he interrupted me

"Stephanie, his been taken"

Word count 516
Jake has been taken, you have all the right to kill now