There queen

I started to dance with Stephanie "I don't know how to dance" she whispered. "Follow my lead" I told her.  I put her hand in should and head the other hand. I moved my feet side to side slowly. We matched the best of music. I soon spinned her around. I heard a little giggle come from her. We continued to dance.  I love her so much. The music soon stopped when my farther walked in. Everyone else went on him, he went up to the mic and said "today is about Jake and Stephanie, if you didn't get a yellow paper when you arrived. It's time you leave. Now" he demanded. Me and Stephanie watched as a bunch of people started leaving. When everyone left,they was only about 12 people in room not including me and Stephanie. "Stephanie, come up to the stage" I heard my farther say. I could tell she was nervous, she hated being out on the spot. "Go, you'll be fine" I told her. She nodded and went up to my father.

Stephanie POV:
  I went up on stage, Mr.Garcia looked at me "this is your last test to prove your worthy" he said and gave me a knife. I looked down at it and it had my dad name on it. He looked at some guy, the red curtains opened. I looked and saw my mother and Emily tied up to a chair. "What's going on" I asked confused. "You have to kill one of them, either your own mother or your soon to be mother in law" he said with a smirk. I looked at Jake but he looked as confused as me. "Come on, we're waiting" I heard a man say. I was holding the knife when I looked at Emily. I could see the fear in her eyes, then I looked at my mother, she looked at me with hatred.

Flashbacks:
It was the day after James told my mother she's going to have to homeschool me. I was sitting at the kitchen table as she was talking about History , it was only half the of school year. She was asking me questions about people I've never heard of. I don't know I told her in almost ever question she asked me. She grabbed the hot pan from the stove and pressed it against my hand. I cried in pain, "don't cry, it didn't even hurt" she said. "Why don't you put your hand and tell me it doesn't hurt" I whispered. She looked at me and used her hand to lift my chin up "what do you just say" I felt fear go threw my veins. "N-nothing" I said. She slapped me in face "don't play stupid, your a monster, your worthless, no body will ever want you" she yelled. "I'm sorry" I was talking but she interrupted me and yelled at me to go to my room. I ran to my room and locked the door.
End of flashback.
"Who are you going to chose" Mr.Garcia asked me, I looked at him. "I'm not going to kill your wife" I said. "Your going to kill your own mother" he said in a shock tone. "No" I said. I could feel everyone eyes on me.

"You keep on talking about how I should be worthy of marrying your son but I'm the one with power, the only reason you want your son to marry me is because you want us to combine mafias but let me make one thing very clear. I'm always going to have more power over you"
"once you and Jacob get married you will share the mafia"
"Your right but they will always take orders from there queen" I said, I put the knife in his hand and walked out. I felt everyone eyes on me as I left.

Word count: 648
Stephanie is becoming a badass