3 days later

Davina P.O.V:
     It's been 3 days since I saw Jacob kill someone, I've been staying at angel house. He explained everything to me

2 days ago:
       Angel came into the room and sat next to me "are you ready for me to explain" he asked. I nodded my head "okay, Jacob is a mafia leader or is going to become one" I looked at him "his training to become one??" I asked a bit confused. "Your farther was one of greatest and powerful mafia leader ever, and since your his daughter, your passed down to his mafia meaning, when you and Jacob get married, you two will combine Mafias" he explained but I interrupted him "so his just using me" I said in a sad soft tone.
"No, maybe at first but I see the way he looks at you, Davina his in love with you"
Present:
     Angel just left to go somewhere obviously to Jacob house. I looked threw a pile of women clothes, angel pulled out for me. He said they were from his one night stand buddy's. I finally found an decent outfit,  it was a red T-shirt and some black jeans and left the house.

     Angel POV:
              I went to Jacob house to check on how his doing. When I walked in I saw him sitting on the couch with a glass of whiskey on the small table, he looked at me "how did you get in" I held up a key "you gave me a spare key in case anything like this ever happened" "if you mean getting your heart broken to the point where you can't even close your eyes without seeing the fear in her eyes" I was about to say something when Blake came in "so when's the funeral". Me and Jacob looked up at him "who's funeral" Jacob asked. He looked at us mad "don't tell me your going to let her live" he said and sat on the couch"I'm not going to kill her" Jacob said. I could tell Jacob really loved her. Blake got up from the. couch "fine,then I'll do it".

The moment Blake got up so did Jacob did too. "Take another step, I'll kill you right here and now" he said pointing his gun at Blake. Blake scoffed "your really about to kill over some girl" "She's not some girl" he said as he put his finger tip on the trigger.      
"She's going to tell everyone, don't be stupid" Blake said. Jacob was about to kill Blake "I'm not going to tell anyone" Davina said as she walked in. We all looked at her.

Jacobs POV:
"I'm not going to tell anyone" I heard Davina say, I looked up at her and I felt this happiness, she came back. I could tell something was off, "your coming back home"I asked.
She was silent for a couple seconds "yes but I one condition" "what is it your royal highness" Blake said with sarcasm. She rolled my eyes "we find my dad's killer". "That should be ea-" Angel was saying but Davina interrupted him "and I get to kill him" she demanded. I was in shock I've never seen this side of Davina. She seems so kind, I know she's stubborn and can be mean but I always thought she was just trying to push me away from her. I saw this darkness in her eyes. "Are you sure, you want to kill someone" angel asked her. "This isn't just someone, this is the guy that took my farther away from me, the only person who ever cared about me, so yes I'm sure" she replied.

Davina POV:
It's been hours since I told everyone that I wanted to kill the guy killed my dad. I went up to my room and showered. I was sitting in my desk while my journal.

Dear Journal
Today, I found out that my dad was a mafia leader making me one. The the whole arranged marriage is for power. I wonder if Jake has any true feelings for me because I know I do for him.
His going to help me find the guy who killed my dad, and I'm gonna kill him. I honestly don't think I want too, I just want this heartache to go away and I'm hoping killing him will make it. I know it been years since he died but for me it was only yesterday. I honestly don't who I am anymore.
I have this new life now, when people find out Im Alexander daughter, there going to want my head.
I miss my dad everyday, I would do anything to bring him back.
Angel, I see him as a big brother I never had. I don't remember much from the party all I remember was Jake killing someone and Angel getting the guy that tried to take advantage of me.
Well that's all for today, till I write again...

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I went downstairs to bake something. 30 minutes went by, I was mixing all the ingredients together, when I heard Jake come downstairs "what are you doing up, it's 2:00 am" he asked in a worried tone.
"Can't sleep, how about you"
"can't sleep either"
"Do you want me to help me" I offered, he smiled
"Yeah, sure"
"Pass me the chocolate chips" I said in a soft voice.
He watched me as I mixed it all of put it in pan and put it in the oven. I smiled "what" I said with a giggle at the end. He put his on my face and pulled me close to him.
"What are you doing"
"I'm making my move" he said with a smirk and kissed me, I kissed back.

He grabbed my by the back thigh and put my one counter. He started to kiss my neck, I unbuttoned his shirt, he took off mine.

Word count: 993