Whatever you want

Jacob POV:
I watched as Stephanie walked out, I was in complete shock and so was everyone else, nobody has ever stood up to my farther. I went after her, I grabbed her arm "you can't leave without me" I told her. She looked at me "I'm not going back in there" I said annoyed, I could tell she was upset, seeing her mother probably brought some bad memories. I nodded, we got into the limo. The car ride was silent at first but after a few minutes, I felt Stephanie rest her head on my shoulder. She had calm down "I was a real bi.ch to your father" I smiled "he deserved it" I told her. We talk a bit but I could tell Stephanie was exhausted, we got to the house. When we got up the stairs she looked at me "Do we do need to do anything else tonight" she asked. "No, tonight, it's just us" she nodded "I'm gonna go shower" she said and went into her room.

Stephanie POV:
I went into my room and went to my drawers, where I had all my lingering, I grabbed it and went to the bathroom connected to my room. I took off my dress and got under the hot water, it burned a bit but I liked it. I washed my hair, I shaved my legs,arm pits, and my "kitty" , I soon washed my body with the mango scented body wash Jake got me. After I got out and rapped my self in a towel. I blowed dry my hair and brushed it out. I put on black Lingering on. I put my robe on and my way to Jake room, I walked him, he was reading a book, his was wet, I knew he had taken a shower.

(Smut,👅🐱👆)

He was shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants. He looked up at me "hey, come here" he said as he patted the bed for me to go next to him. "Remember how at the ball you said, we could whatever I want when we get home" he looked at me, he put his book down and sat up. "Yes" I could tell he was excited. "Well I'm holding you up to that" I said and deemed the lights, I took off the robe. I watched as Jake got up and came to me, he put his hands on my waist. He kissed my neck, I felt his hands under my ass picking me up and putting me on the bed. He kissed my neck down to my chest. I let put soft moans, I felt his lips down to my stomach. He grabbed my lingerie bottoms and pulled them down, taking them off me.

Jacobs POV:
She like fresh mangos,I used my finger and to tease her, I decided to play with your clit. I heard some whines

"Use your words baby"
"Stop playing" she whined
"What do you want me to do"
"I want you to rail me" I heard her soft desperate voice. I smirked, I loved that I could make her that desperate.
"Until when"
"Until midnight"
"Good girl" I said and got on top, I put it her and started to go up and down. I watched how Stephanie put her head back, she reached and grabbed on the corner of the bed frame. I heard her loud moans, after a couple minutes I felt wetness and it wasn't mine, I looked down as saw cum all over, I didn't mine because I loved the fact I could make her feel this way.
After an hour, we had just finished, I was laying on my bed trying to catch my breath when I saw Stephanie get out and get closer to me going down.
"What are you doing" I asked
"I want to bring you pleasure" she said and put it her mouth. I felt her tong go around it. She start to go up and down, I start to groan in pleasure, I didn't know she could do this. "Don't be scared" I told her in between my moans, she was doing a good job but she was being gentle. She listened, I couldn't help but cum in her mouth. She pulled her mouth away, I looked at her "you can swallow it" She nodded and swallow it, I could tell she liked it. She laid next me, her head resting on my chest.