My girl

Stephanie POV:
Me and angel followed James, i was scared for life knowing if I did a something wrong it wouldn't end well for me it but what made it worse was that Angle was there. I don't want him to know about what James does to me. I don't want anyone to know. As we walked pass some men, a guy noticed my bracelet "sir,that's Alexander daughter" James looked at him "I know that, do you think I'm stupid" he quickly nodded his end "No, no sir, it's just Alexander daughter suppose to be the boss" he said. "Well, I don't care, I run this mafia" James said and walked away, we followed. We entered a training room, James looked at me "Angel your going to fight Stephanie, I wanna see what you got" he said then looked at me

Sexual assault, Abuse, TW, you have been warn.

"but first, I want you to stretch in-front of me" James demanded. I felt my stomach silk in, I got in-front of him and started stretching. I put my arms out and one leg up, trying to keep my balance. James came over "let me help you" he said and my is hand on my leg and stated going up to my inner thigh. It made me really uncomfortable. I'm guessing angle could tell I was getting really uncomfortable, "We can start now" he blurted out. Me and James both looked over at him, I couldn't tell James wanted him few that second but didn't kill him. "Don't hold anything back" James said to angel.
Angel in front of me, he didn't do anything because he didn't want to hurt me, I wasn't going to be stupid and get abused for his stupidity. When he wasn't looking I kicked him in his legs, making him lose his balance and falling to the ground. I got on top of him and put my hands around his neck. "Don't hold back, your only going to make things worse" I whispered in his ear. He got up "DON'T GO EASY ON HER" James yelled. Angel punched me in the stomach, it made me lose my balance, I fell he got top of me, I kicked him away from me and rolled away. I quickly got up. "Got to try harder then that" I said with a little sass.
Jake would have angle train me. I started to get really good,maybe even better the angle but he always had an reason, like his arm hurts, or he wasn't feeling good.

Me and angel kept on going, James was getting mad, he came over to us and grabbed me by my arm and took me to his office. He slammed the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING" he yelled and pushed me the wall. He started to kick me in my stomach, probably leaving bruise. I didn't cry because his done worse, you can say I'm use to the pain. He kept in kicking me.

Angel POV:
James just took Stephanie to his office, I was going to go after then when I felt my phone vibrate, it was Jake

"what's going on, is stepping okay"
"Angel, Did you find Stephanie"
"Is she okay"
"I'm not playing games, are you guys okay"
"If you don't answer in the next 3 minutes I'm going in there, we both know it won't end well"

He spammed me with text, I quickly texted him

"James is here and his the boss, he just took Stephanie with him. What ever you do, don't come in , He will kill her"
I told him, there's a 50/50 chance he'll listen but I know how protective he is about Stephanie.

Jake POV:
After I texted angle, I finally got a reply it's said "James is here and his the boss, he just took Stephanie-" I was reading but I stopped when he said we Stephanie was with James. I got the guns from the back. I know it was a bad idea going in but I have a bad feeling about James. He only met him once and that was enough to know I don't like him. I stuck inside and lucky nobody saw me. I looked for angle and I found him. "What are you doing here" he whispered, I could tell her was annoyed but not surprised, "where are she" I demanded for a answer. "She's in his office" he said but sighed "I think James has done stuff to her" I looked at him a bit confused "he made her stretch in-front of him and he started touching her" angle said. The thought of someone touching my girl, brought rage to me. "Where's his office" I questioned him. "Follow me" he said as he walked away, I followed him.

Stephanie POV:
James kept on kicking me until his phone rang, he answered the call, when the call ended. He looked at me, I could see the fire in eyes, you grabbed a mug and threw it at me "YOU STUPID BITCH" he said and went over to me, grabbed me my throat "Jacob won't be able to save you, by the time he does you'll be dead, just like your farther" he said. He had his hands around the my throat, it started to get harder for me to breath. I think I would've have been dead if angle and Jake didn't burst into the room. Jake pointed a gun to Jame head but Jake pulled a knife out of his pocket and put it against my throat. "Put the gun down or I'll kill her" he said and had a evil smirk at the end.

Word count:954
I don't know what to do. I think I'm going start rapping this story up. I honestly think I might do a part 2 of this story, still not sure.
Am I going to kill Davina/Stephanie.