Too late

Jacob POV:
'Ohh shit, the is really happening' 'I'm about to become a dad' 'I'm going to have a daughter' millions of thoughts went threw my head. I helped Stephanie back on the bed, Angel was holding her hand so he couldn't see anything and I was holding her other hand. Dr.Diaz told her to push when she felt a contraction, "okay,now Stephanie, I need you to push" he said. She did as he said "your doing great baby" I said to her as I kissed the top of her head. After a while, she finally had the baby, our daughter.
"You did it, you had our baby" "why isn't she crying" she said and that's when I realized it was quiet, she tried to sit up but she couldn't, "Why isn't she crying" she said in panic. "Relax,Jacob calm her down, we can't rust her blood pressure getting higher" He said but didn't answer the question. "Everything is fine" he said, "she's not crying,Jacob she's not crying" Stephanie was freaking out and so was I. Dr.Diaz held her up side down and patted her until she stared crying. "She's fine, she just had some fluid in her mouth but she's okay now, but I need some towels, she's cold and she needs to be warm" angel nodded and left to grabbed some towels.

Dr.Daiz called me out the ball way, "is everything okay" I asked in a worried tone "your daughter will be fine but it's Stephanie who I'm worried about, she losing a lot of blood" "okay,call an ambulance" I demanded "I did, it's going to take an hour or maybe more u too they can get here" he stated. I knew Stephanie didn't have that long "well we can't let her die" I said in panic, he nodded "I know, I have to take care of the baby and make sure she's healthy but in mean while, don't let Stephanie fall asleep"
I already knew the answer to the question I was about to ask "if she does, what happens" "she won't wake up" I nodded, he went into another room with the baby.

I waited a couple seconds and then went back to mine and Stephanie room. She looked at me and smiled "is everything okay" she asked softy, I nodded and sat next to her "everything's fine" I grabbed her hand and held it "you did a great job baby, you know that" "yeah, but if I ever get pregnant again, we're having the baby is hospital and I'm a epidural" she said, I chuckled at her comment. "We still don't have a name for her" "well we still have to decide Andrea and Alexandra" she smiled, "well I like Andrea more, but we have to see her to know which one suits her more". I could tell she was tired "yeah, the doctor is checking to make sure everything is okay then you can hold her". Angel came into the room "how's the new parents" He said with a smile and sat next to Stephanie on the bed, "tired" I looked at angel "well your going to be tired a lot,you have a new born baby, you and Jacob in one person,that's going to be exhausting" he said. Stephanie grabbed a pillow and playfully hit him with it "Im not that bad" I laughed, "and you don't laugh".

We were talking when I noticed Stephanie started to fall asleep, I gently shook her "baby,you can't fall asleep" I told her, she looked at me "I'm tired and Sleepy" "I know but you have to stay awake okay" I said calmly. She was quiet for a while until she spoke again "Jacob, am I dying" she asked softly, I couldn't bring myself to lie to her, I didn't say anything "Jacob" I heard angel say, I looked at him and looked back at Stephanie "you just can't fall asleep,okay" my eyes stared getting water of the thought of losing her "your aren't answering my question" she whispered. "Look, your gong be fine, I- you can't fall asleep because if you do,there's a chance you won't wake up, So I need you to fight" I explained, I had tears rolling down my face. "Don't cry, I'll be fine" I know she's didn't believe that, she's trying to be strong for me, I looked over at angel and he was looking at Stephanie, I could tell he was heart broken. I felt Stephanie grab my hand "I'll be fine" she said forcing a smile of her face. I nodded and wiped my tears, "I want to hold her" she said, I nodded, "I'll go get her" angel said and stood up, he walked out of the room.

Angel POV:
I left to grabbed the baby, but before I did, I stood out in the hall, trying to face that fact that I may lose my sister. That Stephanie is dying, I went into the bathroom and sobbed, I couldn't lose her, she's my sister, my best friend. I put water on my face trying to hide that fact I was crying. I went to the room where Dr.Diaz and the Baby were, he said she was perfectly fine and healthy. I nodded and gently picked her up, she was asleep. I went back to the room where Stephanie and Jacob were. I walked in, they both looked at me, Jacob stood up and grabbed the baby. "She's perfect, she has your nose" he said as he walked over to Stephanie but Stephanie didn't react, "babe,Stephanie,Stephanie" he called out but still no reaction.

Jacob POV:
I didn't get any reaction when I was talking to Stephanie, I gave the baby to angel and when back to Stephanie, "No,nononnono, come on, wake up" I said and I shook her but still no response. I put my finger on her neck but didn't get a pulse "NO, come on, please, you aren't suppose to die, wake up" I said loudly as I had tears rolling down my face. I pulled her in my chest, my arms around her "PLEASE, I'm begging you, come back" I sobbed. "Jacob, she's gone" I heard angel say softly, "NO, SHE CANT BE" I yelled out of denial. "Come on, you have to wake up, we have to name, and you have her to hold her,and be her mother, I'm begging you Stephanie don't leave me" "please, I can't do this without you, I need you to survive, I can't live without you" I've held her as I sobbed my eyes out.
"The Ambulance is here" the doctor said as he walked into the room, I looked at her "your too late"

Word count: 1133
This physically hurt me. :(