First time

We some how made it up to the bedroom, he laid me on his bed, jake was only in his boxers, and all I had on was my bra and underwear. He Unclipped my bra I looked at him is shock "what, do you want me to stop" he asked in a considered tone. "No, it's just, I didn't expect you to be able to do that so easy" I replied.
"I can do a lot more" he said and started to kiss me again but I stopped him "do you have a condom" I said making sure I wasn't about to do something stupid. "Right, sorry, almost forgot" he said and reached under his pillow, where there was a condom.  He came back to me, took off all my clothes.

Spicy coming up, you have been warned.

He kissed every part of my body, not leaving one spot untouched. Till he made it down to my "kitty". He looked at me "do you want me to go in now or give you head first" I told him to go now. He put it in, I gasped at first, not going to lie it did hurt at first but after all I felt was pleasure. As he went back and forth, I started moaning, I tired not to be loud "its okay, no one is here but us" I heard him say as he went harder. I put my head back touching the bed frame and I screamed him name. I knew sex was a big thing for teenagers but if someone would've told me it was this good. I would've lost my virginity a long time ago.

When he went harder it hurt at first but it felt so good., took it out and started started to give you head. a few hours later, he started railing me again , he noticed I was sore and out of breath. "Do you us to stop" he asked. Obviously I wanted to stop but I said no. He glared at me "your lying" "no, I'm not, I can keep on going" I said. "I'm not going to keep on going if your clearly can't take anymore" he said and slid his dick out of me.

The bed was wet from his cum, "shit, Your gonna need to take a plan-B tomorrow" he said and laid next me. "Okay" I was still trying to catch my breath, I got up and went to the bathroom in Jake room to pee. I know it's good to pee after you have sex. After I did I got back in bed with Jake. My legs hurt and it hurt just to walk "I'm surprise you were able to walk" he said with a smirk.
"It hurts when I move my legs" I complained as I laid in his chest. He played with hair when he said " so what are we" he said nervously. "What do you want us to be" I asked in a soft sleepy voice. "I want you to be mine"
"I want to be yours" I said with a soft smile at the end.

Sorry, I didn't put details, I wasn't really in the mood for it. AND YES I PUT "KITTY" I know it's cringe but putting pussy is worse so deal with it :)