Make up se.x

Stephanie POV:
I woke at 2:00 am, I was craving red velvet cake, so I went downstairs and saw no body was there. I carefully started to get everything that I needed, I poured the flower,eggs,milk,Ect. I was putting butter on my pans when I noticed Jacob coming down from the stairs. We made eye contact but didn't say anything, I looked away and continued to put the butter, Jacob came over to me "can we talk about earlier" I heard him but I wasn't in the mood to listen to him, I ignored him . I started to put the cake batter in the pan when I felt Jacob breathing down my neck, "you have to talk to me" he whispered in my ear, giving me butterflies. I continued to ignore him, I pushed him away and put the pans in the oven. I put it at 350 and for 45 minutes, I went to sink and started washing everything that I got dirty when I felt Jacob hands on my waist and he ruffly but gently turned me around. Making my chest face
him, he pushed my hair behind my ear "you want to play the silent treatment, fine, let's see if you can be silent while I pound into you, my little whore" I Immediately got butterflies, I started to feel all tingly. I kissed him him on his lips.

(Smut coming, you have been warned)

He kissed me back and I felt him lift me up, we ended up in his office on the couch. I took off my shirt,he unclipped my bra. Once we got all our clothes off, he kissed my neck, he made his way under my stomach, and started giving me head. I started to grow inpatient and pushed his head further, I started moaning in pleasure, I felt his tongue touch my walls. "Baby, your all wet" I heard him say, i put my head and started moaning his name. "Stop teasing" I whined, I saw a smirk grow on Jake face. He used he hands and opened my legs, he put his cock inside of me. He stared pounding into me, I grabbed onto the edge of the couch for support. "Cum for me, my little slut" he said sliding his cock further into me, I was moaning when I felt his lips on my, swallowing my moans. He pulled out only to go back in, I whimpered, letting an orgasm escape. I felt a mix of relax and pleasure, Jake was still going at it. "C'mon I know you have to cum, I'm waiting and not going to ask again" I heard him say in a deep voice, I released and cum all over his cock.

After 3 rounds, we had a mix of orgasms, after a few seconds, my head was resting on Jake chest, he was stoking my hair. I felt him kiss to the top of head, I got butterflies.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you, I didn't mean a word I said earlier"
"I know, you were just scared, we both were"
"I promise, we'll make it threw this, everything will be okay"
"Jacob, if I die-" he interrupted me
"Don't speak like that, that's not going to happen"
"If I die, I need to you promise me something"
"What is it"
"Promise me, you won't give up, and make sure you move on, I don't want you to be sad for the rest of your life"
"Fine" he said in a stubborn tone, I know he doesn't want to face that fact that there's a chance I will die.
"Promise" I demanded
"I promise, but your not going to die"
"Thank you"

"I love you" he said in a soft tone
"I love you too"

We fell asleep, I woke up and didn't see Jacob next to me, I went to my room and got in the shower. After I got out I changed into some white jeans and a light pink shirt. I went downstairs and saw Angel laying on the couch texting someone on his phone.
I ran and grabbed it, he quickly got up "who's the lucky girl"
"give that back" he said playfully,
"Ooo,her name is Allison" I said but he grabbed the phone from my hand.
"Thank you very much" he said as he sat back on the couch.
"Fine, be all secretive, do you know where Jacob is"
"Yeah, he went to go pick them up"
"Pick who up"
"His aunt, and her family. He didn't tell you,
They want to meet you" he said.

I was about to say something when I heard the front door open, I looked over and saw Jacob, I went to over to him "I'm sorry,I forgot to tell you"
"It's okay" I said calmly when in Reality I felt like my heart was about to pop out of my chest.
Soon a women and a man with a boy came threw door.

"Is this her" the women asked, Jacob nodded
"Aunt Mary this is Stephanie"
"It's lovely to meet you" mary said to me and shook my hand. After Jacob introduce me to Robert, Mary husband, after Robert introduced me to his 7 year old son, Lucas.

Mary made a bit of small talk but then went upstairs with her family went to go unpack, I sat next to Angel, "are you okay" angel asked me.
"I think they hate me" he laughed "No, they don't, I've known them my whole life if they hated you, Mary wouldn't have made small talk"
"How do you know that"
"Because they hate me, they didn't even look at me"
He said as he put his phone down.
"For the last time, they don't hate you" Jacob said annoyed but I could tell he was happy.
"They don't like me" angel replied.
"Hey babe, did Angel tell you about his new girlfriend" I said, I quickly got a glare from angel, Jacob looked at me a bit confused.
"No,who is she"

"Her name is Allison, and I think it's pretty serious, he won't let me see the messages, and won't talk about her". I said to tease him "you are so lucky that your carrying my niece it you would be dead right now"
"And you be killed" Jacob said.

We talked until Mary and her family came down, Angel left and went to go play with ginger. Mary asked me about the pregnancy and how I was doing. Her husband Mr.Gracia talked to Jacob a lot, I could tell Jacob was happy that they were here. I made conversation with Lucas, I found out his a 3rd grade he is pretty smart. He likes animals, so I asked Mary if I could show him the cat, she said it was fine. We went to the room and showed him Ginger, he was amazed.

"She's so pretty, and so big" he said "can I pet her?"
"Yeah, but be gentle" I said. He reach his hand out and pet the top of her head.

Jacob POV:
"I'm gonna go check on Stephanie and Lucas" Mary said, I nodded. "So tell me, are you excited to have a baby" my uncle Robert asked me. "Yes, more then you know" "but.." he said giving me a worried look.
"I'm scared, Stephanie is high risk, there's a chance when she has the baby" I paused for a couple seconds "she won't make it". I felt his hand on my shoulder "I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, but I'm sure everything will be fine, You and Stephanie will get threw this and in a couple of years all this would have been just a little scare" he said trying to cheer me up, and he did. "Yeah, I hope so" I said calmly when Mary came back into the room and looked at us "jaocb,come here,quick"  she said. I quickly got up and followed her thinking something had happened to Stephanie, she was standing in the door way. I went next to her and saw Stephanie and Lucas playing with the tiger. I smiled when I heard Stephanie laugh "she's going to be a great mother" Mary whispered, " I know she will" I said as I watch her, Mary left to go talk to Robert. I was daydreaming of Stephanie and our daughter when she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and went to her, I talked to Lucas a bit but he was too distracted playing with ginger.

Word count: 1439
This chapter was so cute to me, but the make up sex, it was hot af. Like to be Stephanie I would simply die.