3:00

After I was done, with the letters. I put my journal in my closet. It was pretty late, I went to my and Jake room, he still wasn't home. I watched the originals, I was on season 5 and Hope put Hayley into a coffin, but she got kidnapped, I continued to watch the show when Jake walked in. He smiled at me "hey babe, how are you feeling" he asked as he kissed me,then kissed my pregnant belly. I smiled, even though our little girl wasn't born yet, Jacob showed her so much affection. "I'm feel fine, just bored, I her to come out of me already, I'm started to go insane" I said. He smiled "you'll be fine, she be coming any time now. I'm gonna shower and then we can cuddle" I nodded. I watched as he went into the bathroom and I heard him turn the water on. I went back to watching my show, I started crying when Hayley died. Jacob came out of bathroom, a towel around his waist, "hey,hey what's wrong, are you okay" he said as he went over to me, he arms around me. I shook my head "she's dead" He pulled away "OH MY FUCKIN GOD, Stephanie I thought you were in pain" he yelled in relief, I looked at him "I AM IN PAIN,HAYLEY IS DEAD" I yelled dramatically, he glared at me "she's dead, it hurts" I said softly as I was crying "I'm gonna blame this on your hormones" he said as he put some clothes on.

We cuddled and finished season 5, I cried so hard when hope was grieving and Elijah getting his memories back, THEN KLAUS AND ELIJAH DIED. I sobbed my eyes out, Jacob held me 2 hours while I sobbing, I could hear him laughing but I was still heart broke. We fell asleep cuddling.

I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt this discomfort in my abdomen, I tried to go back to sleep but the discomfort soon turned into pain. I decided not to wake up Jacob because at first it didn't hurt as much but after an hour, I had tears rolling down my face from the pain. I turned facing Jacob, I gently shook him "Jake, wake up, something wron-" I stopped when I felt the sharp pain again. Jacob was still half asleep, he mumbled something "Jacob, something wrong" I said a bit louder, Jacob quickly looked at me when he realized I was in pain. "What's wrong, what hurts" he asked me, as he sat up. I was already sitting up "my stomach, I feel these sharp pains, something is wrong" I mumbled but after a few seconds I got the sharp pain again.

Jacob POV:
I could tell Stephanie was in a lot of pain, she had tears rolling down her face. "I'm gonna call the doctor" I said as I grabbed my phone, I called Dr.Diaz said she's in Labor, i told him I was going to take her to the a hospital but he said no because of her condition and there was a storm coming, it would be to dangerous. He said he'll come to us because he was only 10 minutes away. Stephanie was freaking out, and in a lot of pain. I told her to squeeze my hand every time she got a contraction, that was like ever 3 minutes. I heard angel knock on the bedroom door "hey guys, Dr.Diaz is at the door"
"Let him in" Stephanie yelled.

Angel and Dr.Diaz came into the room, "omg,she's in labor, YOUR IN LABOR" he yelled. I looked at him "I had no clue captain obvious" I said annoyed, he ignored me and went on with his little dance performance, Dr.Diaz asked Stephanie how long were the contractions and how long they have been going on. 3 hours later, the contractions were closer together and a lot more painful. We were at the house, she couldn't get an epidural, "is there anything we can do to speed up the process" I asked.
The doctor looked at us awkwardly before answering my question "umm there's one way that it 100% accurate" "what is it" Stephanie asked. "You and Jacob can do a sexual intercourse" he said, I looked at Stephanie "only if you handle it" I told her, she looked at the doctor "it's a 100% accurate?" She asked, he nodded. She looked at me before looking at the other "both of you,Out" she said. They left,

Stephanie POV:
Once me and Jacob did our thing, we let angel and the doctor in, Dr.Diaz said that I was more dilated and that my water should break any time now. It's been 3 hours and 'any time' hasn't came, I started to get up "where are you going" Jacob asked "I need to pee...again" I said, I've needed to pee ever 5 minutes and it was getting annoying. Jacob helped me stand up and as soon as I did, my water broke.

850 words