Back home

We had just got home last night, Jake had work to do, I was suppose to go with him but he didn't let me because I needed sleep. In the morning I woke up and went downstairs, I saw angel "hey, so how was it" he asked me. I saw down on the couch next to him "it was fun, me and Jake had a lot of fun, thanks for the making the trip" I told him with a smile. "Good, now come with me and promise you won't tell Jake what I'm about to show you" he said and stood. First I thought he killed someone but Jake wouldn't care that much "okay" I replied a bit curious of what he has done. We went into the garage and I saw a cage, did he get cat. "Ginger, where did you go" he called out, great he got a cat.

Next you know a TIGER came out of the corner, she went up to angel like nothing, Angel pet her like she was a cat. "What.the.hell.did.you.do." I said as I looked at the tiger, her eyes were green. "I got a pet" he said proudly "at pet, A PET, THATS NOT A PET, THAT A WILD ANIMAL" I yelled in shock. The tiger started to get closer to me but I backed away and ran to the kitchen, the tiger ran after me, "Stephanie, it's not going to kill you" "it's is chasing me" I yelled as I got onto the kitchen counter. "She's thinks you want to play" "WELL I DONT" I yelled. He was laughing at me "this is not funny, a TIGER a freakin TIGER is in the house" he was about to say something when we heard the front door unlock, Jacob walked threw the door. I was relieved to see him, he walked in and me on the counter, a tiger waiting for me to get down and Angel just watching. "What is going on and why is there a tiger in the house" he asked confused. "Umm your best friend bought a tiger and it's trying to kill me" I said a bit dramatically, "I don't think it trying to kill you" Jake said as the tiger went up to him and smelled him. "Exactly, what I was trying to tell you" Angel said, "well it likes you" I said. "Come here"  Jake said as he grabbed my hand and help me down. "It's going to kill me" I said and got closer to Jake, the tiger got close me and started smelling me.
"You see shes not that bad" "what's her name" Jake asked Angel, "it's ginger"

Jacob POV:
It's been a few days since Stephanie and Ginger, I think Stephanie had warmed up to Ginger a bit.
Today Stephanie woke up with a headache, I gave her some medicine, we were cuddling and she was sleeping on me when my phone started ringing. I quickly grabbed it and answered it "what" I said annoyed, not wanting to be bothered, "boss, you have a job" the person on the other line said, "can't it wait for another day" I said, I don't like leaving Stephanie alone when she's sick or ever.
"It really can't"
"Have someone else do it" I demanded and raise my voice a bit, I felt Stephanie move and mumbled something probably telling me not to be so loud.
"We need you, a guy killed 8 of your men, we found there body's"
I had to go now, "fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes" I said and hung up the phone, I carefully got out of bed and took Stephanie off of me. She started to wake up "shh, go back to sleep" I whispered, "where are you going" she said in a sleepy voice. "I need fo go handle some things with the mafia but I'll be back soon" I reassured her, and kiss her on her forehead "I love you"
"I love you too" she whispered.

I left the room and went downstairs, I saw angel playing with ginger "hey, can you do me a favor"
"Yeah,what is it" angel asked, "if I'm not back in a 3 hours can you check on Stephanie, she isn't feeling good and I need her to eat something" I explained.
"Yeah, sure but what's wrong with her"
"I don't know, she woke up with a headache and her stomach has been cramping, make sure she eats something" I told him, he nodded. I grabbed my keys and left.

Angel POV:
It's been 2 hours since Jake left, I decided to go and check on Stephanie, I knocked on her door and then opened it, she was laying in bed in her phone. Probably watching vampire diaries, "hey, you want to eat something" I asked her, she looked up at me "no, I'm okay but thanks though" she said softly.
I went and laid next to her "are you feeling any better, Jake told me you have a headache and you've been cramping" I said and reach to feel her forehead "You don't have a fever" I told her, "yeah, I just have a headache and my stomach hurts" she replied, I could tell she was in pain but trying to hide it. "You should try and eat something" "No, I'm not hungry"
"It will make you feel better" "angel, I'm 18 not a 5 year old" she said annoyed, she probably just wanted to be alone. "What if I make some bacon, you love that" I said hoping she would want to eat that. "I don't want anything, I just need some sleep" she said. "Okay, well I'll be downstairs if you need anything" I said and left her room. She must've been feeling really sick if she didn't want any bacon.

It was 5:00 in the afternoon when Jake came home, "hey, how's Stephanie, did she eat anything" Jake asked me, "no, she didn't want anything, I offered her bacon but she didn't want it" I explained. He nodded "thanks for trying, I'll go talk to her" he said and went upstairs.

Jacob POV:
I went upstairs to me and Stephanie room, when I walked in, I didn't see Stephanie, I was about to leave the room when I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I immediately knew it was Stephanie, I tried to open the door but it was locked "babe, can you open the door" I said as I knocked on the door. "No, go away, I'll be fine" she said, she sounded weak "babe, I didn't say 'threw sickness and health' for nothing, open the door" I told her. A couple seconds past and I heard the door unlock, I opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor.  I bent down to her and moved her hair out of her face. I lead her against my chest, holding her "How long have you been throwing up" I asked her, "for like an hour but I've only thrown up once, I feel like I need to throw up but nothing comes out because I haven't ate" she explained. "Okay, why don't we get you bed, you should try and take a nap" "what if I throw up again" "we can put a trash can next to the bed if you want" she slightly smiled, I helped her up and hit her in bed, I put on vampire diaries. Stephanie was now of season 6. I laid with her until she fell asleep.

Word count: 1264
I honestly wish I had a guy like Jacob in my life. His so protective.