5 months in

It's been 2 months since Mary and her family left., I missed her, she was the only girl I could talk too.  Today I woke up, feeling like I needed to throw up. I went down and saw Jacob cooking breakfast "hey, you hungry, I made bacon, your favorite" he said, he was in a good mood and I know if I told him I wasn't feeling well, he would worry. "Yeah, sure,  where's angel" I asked and I grabbed the plates "he went out to see his girlfriend", "I can't wait to meet her, who knows, In a year, she could be my sister in-law" I said in a joked tone. I heard a few chuckles, we sat down and Jacob started eating while I was just nibbling it.

Jacob POV:
I was eating when I noticed, Stephanie was put nibbling a piece of her pancake" I looked at her "hey, are you feeling okay" I asked concerned. She nodded her head, "you sure, you haven't even taken a bite of your food, does it taste bad or something". "What, No, It's great" she quickly responded, I nodded "but" I said wanting to know why she wasn't eating "but nothing, I love it" she said and ate a piece of her pancake, I nodded. We ate, I could tell Stephanie was uncomfortable but when I asked her, she denied it. We finish eating, Stephanie tried to clean up but I didn't let her, she finally stop being so stubborn and let me clean the kitchen. She went upstairs to our room.

(Sorry for so many POVS)
Stephanie POV;
I went upstairs and took some stomach relaxers, I laid down, trying to take a nap but couldn't because the baby wouldn't stop kicking, it was cute and I got happy at first because this is her first time ever kicking me but it was painful. I already felt like throwing up, my stomach hurt really bad and now a
Baby kicking me hard, great. She started to kick even harder, I put my hand on belly "hey, baby girl, I need you to stop kicking" I said to her like she could hear me, she started kicking even harder, I was at the point where I was crying from the pain. I thought about getting up and did, that just made me feel more nauseous, I laid back down when I heard Jacob come into the room. He looked at me worried "hey, what's wrong" he said as he sat next to me, I hugged him burying my face into his chest, "baby, I need you to tell me what's wrong, what hurts, do I need to call the doctor" he said as he rubbed my back "no,it's just my stomach hurts and she's kicking" I whispered "she's kicking, since when did she start" he said surprise but then remember I was in pain "How long have you felt like this, why didn't you call me" he asked "because I didn't want you to worry, and she started to kick when I came up to room" I mumbled. "Have you taken some medicine for your stomach" he asked "yeah, I took some stomach relaxer, 10 minutes ago"

"good, they should kick in soon, if you feel like your going to throw up tell me and I'll grab you a trash can" "okay, I will" I said, "Do you wanna cuddle" he asked me, I nodded. I pulled away from him, he laid down, I rested my head on his chest, with his arm around me. "Where's the control" I asked him, "I'll get it" he said, he gave me the control, I put on vampire diaries, we were on season 8. In the middle of the episode the baby was kicking again but softly this time, I lifted up my shirt and grabbed Jake hand, I put it on the spot where she was kicking. I saw a smile grow on his face "does it hurt" "No, she's doing it softly this time" I told him, I felt this overwhelming happiness. After a while, she stopped kicking, we watch the last episode of vampire diaries "you okay, babe" Jake asked me, "he got married to Caroline and DIED THE SAME DAY" I quickly yelled, as I was crying "babe, his fictional" "Damon and Elena reaction suck, and why did Enzo have to die, Bonnie needs a happy ending." I explained, I was crying because of Stefan death, Jake hugged me but I heard a few chuckles from him. I playfully hit him "don't laugh"
"I'm not laughing" he said with a smile.

We cuddled "is your stomach feeling better" he asked as he was playing with my hair "yeah, my stomach feel fine now" he nodded "Do you want something to eat" he asked "no, I'm not hungry" he glared at me "babe, it's 10:00 pm, you need to eat, you only ate breakfast" he said. I glared at him "fine, but only a little bit" I said. He smiled, I know Jacob worry's a lot about my health, and now it's got worse with the baby and being high risk. We went downstairs, he made me a sandwich, I only ate half of it, Jacob wanted me to eat the whole thing but didn't say anything. We put everything away and when I saw we I mean Jacob did because that man won't let me lift a finger, we went upstairs and started to watch the originals half way threw season one , I got tired and Jacob did as well. We cuddled and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling sick to my stomach, when I sat up, I noticed Jacob arms around me and my baby bump, I smiled at the thought of Jacob and our little girl together, I felt this big wave of nausea, I carefully moved Jake hands off me, I went to the bathroom and sat next to the toilet. I gagged a few times but nothing came up, I got up and went laid back in bed. I'm guessing Jake felt me because when I laid down, he snuggled closer to me "where did you go" he whispered in a sleepy voice, "I needed to go to the bathroom, go back to sleep," I said and I rubbed his back hoping he would go back to sleep, "okay, if you feel sick, tell me" he said as he pulled the Blankets over us, " I will". I knew he fell asleep when I heard some light snores from Jacob, I was falling asleep when my stomach started to hurt, I sat up, Jacob had his arms around me again, once I moved his hands, I was about to get up when I threw up on the blankets, "fuck" I whispered to myself. I was throwing up again when I felt Jacob rubbed my back "let it all out" after I threw up, I felt a bit better "I think I'm done" I told him, I hated throwing up, "lay back down, I'll clean this up"he told me "no, it's gross, I'll do it" I said I reached to the grab the blanket but he stopped me and glared at
me "babe, we're going to have a kid, our daughter is going to get sick, it's fine, look at it as practice"After, he didn't let me clean up and made me lay down, Jacob can back with some new blankets "do you think, your going to throw up again" he asked me "I don't think so but can you grab the bucket just in case" I said in a tired voice. He nodded, he put the bucket next to my side of the bed, I laid on my side, and Jacob out his around me. "If you feel sick again, wake me up" I nodded.

In the morning, I woke up feeling a lot better, every 5 minutes Jacob would ask how I was feeling. It got a bit annoying but I understand his just worried.