1 or 2 lines

Stephanie POV:
I woke up, feeling much better Jake wasn't next to me. I went downstairs and saw angel watching TV, "hey,where's Jake" I asked him, he turned to me "you feeling better" "yeah, I am" "that's good, Jake went to the pharmacy, he went to go get you some medicine and food" I took a deep breath and sat next angel. "I think I know why I'm sick" I said, he looked at me confused "okay, why do you think your sick"
I took a deep breath " I think I may be pregnant"

His eyes widened and he sat up "what do you mean you think your pregnant" "I mean I think there's a baby inside of me" "okay, when was your last period"
"2 months ago" he sat up and started "okay,okay but you said your on birth control, doesn't that mess up your cycle" "yes but the honeymoon, I sometimes forgot to take the pill, and when I say sometimes I mean almost all the time" he glared at me. "Well that's fine, you and Jake used protective right"
You get flashbacks to the mirror and in the airplane, etc. "nope" he looked at me and didn't even bother saying anything, he walked to a bathroom and grabbed something and came back to me. "Here, pee on it" he said and gave me a pregnancy test. "Why do you even have this"I asked him "instead of asking me why don't you pee in the damm test before Jacob comes back" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the test, I went the bathroom and peed on it. After I put the cap back on and washed my hands.

Angel POV: 
I just found out Stephanie may be pregnant, if she is I'm gonna be an uncle and Jacob would be a dad. A few months ago me and Jacob had a conversation of what Jacob wants with Stephanie. He said he wants to have at least 2 kids, one boy and one girl. He said he doesn't want them to get into the mafia at a young age,he wants to protect them from all this. He wants to grow old with Stephanie. I know Jake really loves her, I've never seen Jake so happy before, Stephanie is his world. I heard Stephanie come out of the bathroom, she has the test in her hands "so what is it" I asked, "I don't know, the timer hasn't gone off yet" she said, a few seconds after the timer went off, "you check it" she said and threw the test at me. "No, it has your pee on it" "there's a cap, just don't take it off" she said. I grabbed the test and saw it had- I was about to see what it said but we heard the front door open, I threw the test to the side. "Hey Angel, hey babe, how are you feeling" Jake asked Stephanie, "I'm feeling a lot better, just a bit tired but my stomach doesn't hurt anymore" she said trying to act like we weren't about to find out if she pregnant or not. "That's good, do you want to watch a movie" 
"Yeah, sure let's go to the room" she said and grabbed his arm, trying to get him upstairs.
"I have to put some stuff in the fridge" he said.
"YOU CANT" I blurted out because I threw the test in that direction, "why not" he asked me confused.
I looked at Stephanie not knowing what to do.

Stephanie POV:
Angel looked at me, i didn't know what to do when I got a idea. "Can I meet you up stairs, I think I need to lay down" I said in a really sick voice. Jacob attention went immediately to me, "yeah,sure do you feel dizzy" he said and he put his hand on my forehead. "Yeah, a little bit" I said. I started to walk but started to stumble "okay,let's put you on the couch" he said and picked me up and laid me on the couch. "Babe, can you go get me my water, it's up stairs in my room" I said softly. He nodded and went upstairs, angel looked at me "that was amazing, you should be an actress"he said. I looked at him "find the pregnancy test" I said, I actually did a feel dizzy but didn't want to worry Angel. Angel looked for it until Jake came back with my water, "here, come on, drink some" he said and gave me some water. "Thanks" I said and laid back down, "let's get you up stairs, and into bed" Jake said. He said and stood up, he looked at angel "can you pass me the Advil" angel nodded and went to the cabinet, and looked for it "I can't find it, did you move it" he said, "I think it's over here" Jake stood up and went to a cabinet next to the fridge. "I found-" he was talking but stopped himself when he bent down and grabbed something from the floor. IT WAS THE PREGNANCY TEST, he looked at me "Stephanie, what is this" "umm a pregnancy test" he glared at me "who's pregnancy test" he asked me, "mine" I said a bit nervously. "What does two lines mean" he asked. I quickly got up and grabbed the test from him, it had two lines I'm pregnant. I honestly didn't know what I felt, "your having a baby" angel said in shock. "Stephanie" "it's positive, I'm pregnant"I said looking at Jake. He looked at me in shock "I'll give you guys the room" angel said and walked out.
A coupe seconds of uncomfortable silence until Jake finally spoke "we're going to be parents" "yeah, we are" he started To walk towards me "I'm gonna be a dad" "we're going to have a baby" I said as Jake picked me up, my hands around his neck and he kissed me.

Word count:1005
There's only a few chapters left