The mirror

In the morning, I woke up with a headache, I looked to my side and didn't him. I sat up looking around the room for him, he was sitting down at the little table on the Corner of the room. "Babe, what are you doing" I asked him. He looked at me "your awake, how are you feeling" he asked me.
"I have a headache that's all"
"Do you remember what happened"
"Uhh, I got drunk and we watched vampires dairies, then I fell asleep"
"Your missing one part, you got drunk, a little too drunk and you threw up a couple times in the restroom. Oh and you kept yelling at the TV"
"I wasn't that much trouble"
"You weren't and even if you were, it's nothing I wouldn't be able to handle"

I smiled at him and got up to go to the restroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got in shower, and washed my self with Jake body wash because I wanted to see if he would notice. I washed my hair and then got out.

I dried my body and dried my hair with a towel, I didn't feel like blow drying my hair. I put on one of Jake T-shirts, it was big on me and reached down to my knees. I went over to Jake, he was still writing, I came from behind him and kissed his neck, he turned around picked me up, now I was sitting on him with my legs around his waist. He was kissing my neck when he pulled away "you smell like me" he said a bit confused "did you use my body wash"
"Mayyyybe" "why" "because I wanted to smell like you" "hmm"
He kissed my neck, probably leaving love bites my legs were around his waist. I pulled away and put his pants and boxers down to his ankles, I was only wearing his shirt, nothing under. "What are you doing" he asked surprise because I've never been on top and Jake has never let me. "Let me on top, for once in your life" I said, "you don't even know what your doing" "you can teach me"

(Smut coming)
I said as I put it in me, it was a bit hard to do it in a
Chair but I managed. I felt Jake hands on my hips guiding me, I went up and down, he started to moan, I grabbed on his shoulders for support. I went up and down. He put his hand back as he moan "good girl" he moaned. After a few seconds, I felt this warm liquid in me, he had cum. I started to get out of breath.

Jacob POV:
Stephanie was riding me, I had just cum inside of her. After I while, she was out of breath. I decided I wanted to be on top mostly because I don't like being on bottom but Stephanie did impress me. "What are you doing" she asked. "I'm taking control" I said as I picked her up and put her on the bed. I left hickeys on her neck or as she likes to call them love bites. She was still wearing my shirt, I didn't take it off because the A.C was on and it would've made her cold. I kissed her thighs, She had her hands on my head pushing me down, she was desperate for me to give her head or anything. I spread her legs open and started to give her head.

Stephanie POV:
Jake was giving me head, I felt his tongue going in circles, I started to softly moan. All of a sudden he stopped, "I want more" I whined. He ignored me and put a finger in, THATS NOT WHAT I WANT, "jakeeee, that's n-not what I want" I whined but I was moaning in between my words, it brought me pleasure but I wanted him inside of me. "Be a good girl and be patient" he said as he put another finger in. Now he was just teasing me or being a complete ass, he had 2 fingers in and was bringing me pleasure but it wasn't enough, I wanted him to go faster. I reached my hand down touching his and tried to do it for him but he moved my hand off him "you're too impatient, for that I'm gonna fuck you at the point where you can't even speak from how loud your going to be screaming my name" he said, and got on top. He put it on me and didn't give me any mercy, he was pounding me harder then usually, it was a mix of pleasure and pain but more pleasure. My eyes were getting watery, I put my head back and started moaning his name practically screaming it. My clit was probably soaking, I needed to cum but I knew Jake wouldn't let me, not right now but I tried anyways "Jake, I'm gonna cum" I told him, "not yet" he said. He got out of me and took me to the bathroom, say me down in front of the sink.
"What are you doing" I asked him curiously, "your going to watch as I fuck you" he said as put a mirror facing me, a perfect angle. He put his arms around my waist, I opened my legs and put his cock inside of me. This was something new for me but god did I like it, he started pounding into me, I put my head back moaning in pleasure, but then I felt Jake hand on my chin,making me look at him "I said your going to watch" he said, and angled my face to the mirror.
He made me watch as he fucked me, I legs started shaking, "you can cum now, let me see how good I make you feel" I cum, they was cum all over my thighs, it was a mix of mine and Jake cum, I had bruise on my thighs and love bites, I was so sore.

"Come on, let's get you in the shower" he said pulled away from me, so I could get up but when I did I fell on my knees. "Help" I said looking up at him, he smirked and carried me to the tub "take of your shirt off, I'll run us a bath" he said as he sat me down, he turn on the water on. He turn it off when the bath was full, he obviously put bubbles. "You ready" "yeah" I replied softy, I was dead tired, and my whole body was sore. He picked me up and gently put me on the tub, the water was so warm. He soon got in after me, he was behind, my back was facing him, I had my head against his chest. He put shampoo in my hair and washed my hair, I was practically falling asleep.

Jacob POV:
I had just finish washing Stephanie hair, she had already showered in the morning so it's not like she needed to take a bath but I wanted to her relax, from what I did to her, she had to be sore. "Babe, baby, come on, you can get out" I said softly because I thought she was probably day dreaming but that women was sound asleep. I gently took her off of me and got out, I dried myself and put some pants on. I came back with a towel and carefully carried Stephanie out and put her on the bed. I gently dried her off and put of my T-shirts on her. Her hair was wet but it didn't bother me, I laid Stephanie on her side of the bed and put the covers over her, she looked so peaceful.

Word count: 1312
Just so you guys know Stephanie is on the birth control, and has been since her and Jake stopped using protection, I just kept on forgetting to tell you guys.
R.I.P the mirror