Dear Journal

Dear journal
             I like it with the gracias, they are nice people. Ms. Garcia told me to call her by her name
Emily. She's really nice, Mr.Garcia it okay, we don't talk much but his respect me and I respect him. Angel is a bit annoying sometimes, he always talking about me and Jacob and how were perfect for each other. In my opinion my and Jacob are nothing alike. Jacob is a morning person, he likes people, Me in the other hand hates waking up, I don't socialize, I like being alone. Jacob believes in happy ending while I just wish It could end already.
I don't want to die, I'm just scared of living, being happy.
Next topic: Jacob has been acting weird, his always awake so early and I hear him coming home or leaving so late. It's not i like him but what if his seeing someone else. I know me and him are just friends or that's what I want to call us. I'm scared that I might be falling for him.
As weird as it may seem I miss James and my mom. At least with them i always knew what was going to happen but with the Garcia's. I never know what's going to happen. Like the other day, they had the party with a bunch of rich people. Emily told me I can come down if I wanted but I told her no and that's It's okay. I'm scared of not knowing what's going to happen because then I can't prepare my self.
Emily has me and Jacob going to public school because the teacher that was suppose to home school us, her husband died and is taking some time off. I don't want to go to public school, I haven't been there is I was 14. I've been wearing big shirts and pants that show no skin because I can't let anyone see the bruise.
Today is my first day going to public school, I'm just waiting for Jacob to finish getting ready so he can drive us.
Well that's all for today, I'll probably be back soon...