Afraid

TW, RAPE, GUN SHOTS, VIOLENCE, ECT

Davina P.O.V:
       I went to class, after school I walking pass the school parking-lot when I saw Jake standing next to his car, waiting for me. I was still upset that he said we can't go to the party but I decided to go to the car.
He looked at me with his bright green eyes,

"promises me, you won't go to that party"
"I promise"

The drive home was silent, when we got home
"I have stuff to do, I'll see you later" I nodded my head okay as I watched him drive away in the car. I ran upstairs to my room and called Angel.

~the phone call~

"Hello??"
"Hi, I need to you come to Jakes house and help me pick an outfit, for the party" i said in an excited tone.
"Jacob. Let you go" he said surprised
"Yes..." I said with a nervous chuckle at the end, it was pretty obvious that I was lying.
"His going to kill me if I take you"
I rolled my eyes
" please, I'm begging you and he won't find out" I said in a whinny voice.
"Uhh, fine but I'm helping you pick your outfit"
~call ended~

5 minutes later, Angel came up to my room. We looked threw my closet and couldn't find anything until He pulled out

 We looked threw my closet and couldn't find anything until He pulled out

this...
I looked at him confused "you want me to wear that"
"Yes,I grew up with a mother that loved to party , when I tell this is good, it's perfect" he said in a proud tone.
"Fine, I'll try it on" I said and grabbed the dress.
I went into the bathroom and put on the dress, it wasn't that bad surprisedly. I came out and angel looked at me like a proud big brother.

"Your ready for your first high school"
"Let's go before Jake comes home" I said

Jacob P.O.V:
5 hours later, I came home, it quiet but I though Davina was just taking her daily nap, that girl sure can sleep. 2 hour went by I haven't heard from Davina, I decided to go bother her,I knocked on her door.
Silents...
When it was quiet, I had a bad feeling, I walked into the room with a pile of clothes on the floor. I honestly didn't know if I was Mad or surprised. I called Blake, Jackson and Angel but he didn't answer. After I picked up Blake and Jackson I called Davina.
At first she didn't answer but after a few times. She finally did, I was relieved when I heard her voice but then realized she was drunk.
"Davina, your okay, thank god"
"I'm more then okay" she said with a giggle at the end.
"She's drunk" Jackson stated, I gave him a death stare
"No,need to state the obvious" I said annoyed and then went back to talking to Davina.

"Davina, who are you with"
"Umm, A- angel came with me"
"Okay, is he with you now"
"Nope"
"Shit, okay I need you to go into the bathroom"
"Somehow, your not even with me but you still ruin my fun" she complained but listened.
"Stay on the phone, till I get there, I'm only a couple blocks away"
"Okie dok- hey, go away, g-get off of me" I heard her say, I heard another person with her.
"Davina, Davina, what's going on" I said, everyone could hear the fear in my voice, she tried to say something but the call ended. I drove faster down the street, when I parked the car. I quickly got out of the car and went inside of the house.
I yelled for her and so did Jackson and Blake but didn't hear anything. I grabbed my gun and shot it in air 2 times making all the kids ran off. I was looking threw the room when I heard things breaking from the room upstairs. Me and Blake went upstairs to room, when we walked in I saw angel pinning some guy to the wall while Davina was standing there in shock with tears rolling down her. I was about to go over to her when the guy said "what else do you expect, look how she's dressing, like a slut" when I heard him say that without hesitation I grabbed my gun and shot the guy in head.
Davina looked at me with shock and fear. I tried to get close to her but every time I took a step forward she took one backwards. She shook her head no "y-you just killed someone" I heard her say, I tried to get closer but she threw a glass beer bottle at me.
Angel looked at me "Davina, it's fine, you can trust him" she nodded her head "No, he'll kill me like he killed that guy"
It broke my heart knowing she was afraid on me. I looked at angel "make sure she gets home safe" I said and walked out not wanting to hear anything else.