Stephanie

When the flashbacks ended,  I noticed Jake starting to wake up "hey,how are feeling, does anything hurt, do you want me to get a doctor" I asked worried he would be in pain. I saw a little smile appear on his face. "I'm okay, are you okay, you look... tired" he said. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tired. Do you want me to get a doctor" I offered. He nodded his head no and move to the side of the so I could lay next to him. I carefully laid next to him, he rapped his good arm around me and played with my hair.
Jake won't admit it but he loves playing with my hair. Every time I would try and confront him about it. He would say he likes to do it because I like it and he likes taking care of me. I think it's because it calms him down. Even where me and him would rarely cuddle but when we did he would always play with my hair.

Months later:
      It's been 8 months since the whole incident. Jake has been going to work a lot and I can tell it's stressing him out, I rarely see him but when I do, his in his office writing stuff down. He won't let me see what it is. Today I decided, I would cheer him up and have some of his friends over. I told him about it and he said it's fine. Usually he would be excited but his was whatever. I'm guessing since his parents are still in Paris handling business, he has a lot more work to do.
This morning, I got up early and went to the store to by drinks for the party tonight. I'm only 18 but Jake has someone make me a fake ID. As I was walking to my car, I notice some guys following me. I walked around a couple cars but they still followed me. I decided to risk it and get my car. A man came up to "your Jake girl, right" he said. "Umm, I should go" I said and started to open the car door but he closed it.  "I'm Liam" he said. "I really should get going". He smiled at me "Have a good day, Davina or should I say Stephanie" he said and walked away. I got in the car and drove home. I walking in freaking out because I haven't been called Stephanie in forever.     
It was 12:00 in the night, I told everyone not to come but Angel showed up anyways "what's up with you, you got me excited" he said annoyed but I wasn't paying attention and he noticed. "Are you okay" I looked at him with tears rolling down my face as I sat on the couch "don't cry, I don't know how do comfort people" he said as he walked to me. "I can't- n- he called me Stephanie" I said as I tried to wipe my tears but more came down. "What, what are you talking about" he asked confused because he has no idea what was going on. I got up and walked to the kitchen, started opening cabinets as if I was looking or something "he-he called me Stephanie" I said.  "What are you looking for" he asked. "I haven't been called Stephanie in years, Stephanie Martinez" I said. I started rambling about random stuff.

Angel POV:
          Davina was rambling about her dad and random things. When I heard the front door open,
It was Jake, he walked into the kitchen and saw Davina freaking out. He looked at me "what did you do" he said in a angry tone. "I didn't do anything, she started talking about some guy who called her Stephanie, And her dad"  I told Jake. I knew he was mad at me, I thought I did something when I didn't. He went up to Davina and tried to calm her down.

Jake POV:
          I walked into the kitchen and saw Davina crying and talking about random stuff. She talked to fast I couldn't understand what she was saying. I walked closer to her "hey,hey, look at me, look at Me" I said trying to get her attention but didn't work. I grabbed her hand, gently holding them, "it's okay, your okay, talk to me what's going on" I said calmly but worried about her. She looked at me, trying to control her tears. My heart broke seeing her like that "come here" I said to her pulled her into my arms, hugging her. She started sobbing. I put my hands threw her hair, comforting her. "It's okay, just let it all out"I said as I listened to her cry's.