The devil son

Stephanie POV:
     I was cuddling with Jake when I heard him say "I love you" I got butterflies, He's never said I love before. I wanted to say I love you too but I froze. I love Jake, I would kill for him but for some reason I couldn't tell him I love him.

For about 3 minutes it was silent until I heard him say "you don't have to say it back" he said. "Okay" I whispered. I felt horrible for not saying it back.
Later that I day, Jake had to go and take care of somethings. I was in the living room with Angel, "I didn't say it back" I said in a soft voice. Angel poured him self a glass of Jack Daniel Whiskey, he offered me some but I refused, I'm not much of a drinker because of James. "Didn't say what back" he asked, I looked at him "he told me he loved me and I didn't say it back" I mumbled, he glared at me "could you be any more stupid" "I froze, I wanted to say but I got scared" I said defending my self. "SCARED OF WHAT" he yelled annoyed with me. "Idk, I just did" I said and crossed my arms.
He rolled his eyes and was about to say something when Emily came in the room with Mr.Garcia.

"Good morning" I said. Emily smiled at me "thank your dear, Has Jake told you about the wedding" she asked. I was confused "what wedding" Angel took a few steps back, "yours, I told Jake to tell you over a week ago" "but James is dead,why do me and Jake have to get married" I raised my voice. Mr.Garcia was annoyed but I didn't care "because Me and Emily are passing the mafia to Jacob and he needs a queen, which is you" "and what if I don't want to be your queen" I snapped. "You don't have a choice" I rolled my eyes pissed off. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he yelled. "Or what"

We started to argue, before things got out of hand . Angel and Emily stopped it, Angel took me to the other room. "Are you crazy, you could have you killed" angel yelled at me. I know he was right but still, today was not a good day to piss me off. "I know that" I said in a annoyed tone, he glared at me
"Look, you have the right time be upset at JAKE not mr. Garcia" I was about to say something when Jake walked into the room, I gave him a death stare. "Why are you looking at me like you want me dead"
"I don't know, wait I know" I said, he looked at me confused but son realized what I was talking about "he told you" I heard Jake say under his breath.

"Yes, that me and you are getting married in 2 WEEKS" I yelled in a angry tone. "Look, I know I should have told you but it's not that big of a deal, it's not like me and you are not together" he said in a calm tone trying to get me to relax and calm me down. "what if we weren't, would you have told me" I asked. He looked at me confused, "why does that matter, I love you and you-" he said and he tried to pull into me but I pushed him away.

"And I don't love you, how could I love someone as selfish as you. Face reality Jacob, your smart, you really think I could actually care about you. Your a selfish,cold hearted person. For god sake, how could I love you, your like the devil son if he had one". I said

Jacob POV: 
"And I don't love you, how could I love someone as selfish as you. Face reality Jacob, your smart, you really think I could actually care about you. Your a selfish,cold hearted person. For god sake, how could I love you, your like the devil son if he had one" Stephanie said, my heart shatter hearing her say that. I looked at her in the eyes and said "your lying" she looked at me "you wish I was" when I heard that I felt this anger,. I didn't want to hurt her "get out" I said in a serious, calm tone. "Gladly" she yelled as she walked out.

Word count: 747
I decided to start some drama between the couple. I am slowly editing the whole story.