My arms

Still Jake POV:
As she was crying in my arms, I gently carried her upstairs to our bedroom. I put her on the bed and grabbed her some water. "Okay, baby, I need you try and take a deep breath" I said calmly. She nodded her head no "no, I can't, I can't breath" she said. She was having a panic attack I thought to myself. I didn't know what to tell her because I didn't know what was causing it. "I know, but I need you take a deep Breath, In and out, like me" I said and took a deep breath, she nodded her okay and did as I said. I told her to name the things she could see,touch,smell, hear. I calmed her down. "Are you ready to talk, you don't have too if you don't want too" I said, not wanting her to thing she was forced to tell me what's going on. She nodded her yes. "I went to the store to grabbed some drinks for the party and some guys started followed me. The taser you got me was in car, so I walked around the parking lot and they were still following me" she said and stopping for a second. "It's okay, it's just me and you, now" I said reassuring her that she's okay. "I decided to risk it so, I put all the stuff in the car, when some guy came up to me and started talking to me" "what did he say to you" I said. "I was getting to that" she said annoyed that I interrupted her, I smiled at her "sorry, go on" "he came up to me and said that I'm jakes girl, then he told me his name, I kept on telling him I should go, he finally said "have a good day Davina or" she stopped for a couple seconds "or should I say Stephanie" I was confused "why did he call you Stephanie" I asked. She looked down and said "my name is Stephanie Martinez, but when my dad died, my uncle changed my name to Davina, I never knew why until now" I understood why she didn't tell anyone but why not me. Does she not trust me. "Why didn't you tell me".
She looked back at me
"I guess, i used changing my name to cope with my dad death, his the one who named me so I guess if my name was never Stephanie,my dad never existed" she explained.
"How did the guy know your name" I asked confused. She stood up "I don't know, everything that had Stephanie Martinez was burned, it's like she never was born" she said.
"Well is it possible that they didn't burn everything" I said "no, because I'm the one who burn all of it, everything that had the name Stephanie Martinez is gone" she explained but I could feel there was a but coming in and I was right. She walked out of the room and went to hers. She came back with a box "but this" she said and put the box on the bed.
She opened it and there was a bracelet. When I saw it I know what it was.
Her farther was the mafia leader of the blood eye and the bracelet had her name and blood eye simble. "Your father, was the leader of the blood eye" I said. "How do you know" she asked.
"On the side it has an eye, Every single person that is part of that Mafia has that necklace"I explained. "Then why do I have the bracelet" she said. "Your farther gave you the bracelet because you were the future leader of" I stopped for a second. "You are the leader of the blood eye" I said, she looked at me.

Davina POV:

"Jake, what does this mean"I asked, hoping he was not going to say what I thought he was going to say "your are there leader, they know your alive and want you" He said. I don't want to be leader, but if my farther gave my this bracelet, its because he trusted me. "Where do I find them" I asked, I felt this pit in my stomach. "My dad said they would hang out at a bar in downtown, I'm not sure if they are still there but you can go check it out if you want" he said. I was a bit confused because knowing Jake he would never let me going somewhere alone. I'm guessing he noticed my confusion "I would go with you but blood eye and cold blood don't get along, not one bit" he said. He told me the reason they call it cold blood is because when it comes to killing they don't have a heart, when Jake says he'll kill you it's because he will kill you. "Okay" I said. "Make sure you put on the bracelet tomorrow but for right now, we can watch a movie and cuddle" he said. Jake is stubborn he won't admit that he likes cuddling or playing with hair. I agreed, we cuddled and watched a movie. I fell asleep.