The flight

We got pass security and the check in, we got on the plane. Me and Jake seats were right next to each other. "Where are we going" I asked Jake, I know Angel told him. "I'm not telling you" "come on, please" I whine. "No" he said, "can you at least tell me how long the flight is" I asked him. "It's 10 hours" he said. I grabbed my phone and started to search up places 10 hours away from Los Angeles.
"The plane is about to take off, I need everyone to please put there seat belts on" I heard a flight attendant say from the speaker. I already had my seat belt on, and so did Jake. The flight attendant went over a bunch of other things, I wasn't paying much attention.

After a while, I gave up on finding where we were going. Jake had his hand on my thigh, he looked out the window and I saw his jaw-line, it's turned me on but not enough where I wet. He started rubbing my thigh, i grabbed his hand and moved it off me. He looked at me and put his hand back on my thigh. "Don't.Move.My.Hand."he said as he squeeze my thigh, I saw his veins pop out, I started to get the tingly feeling, Not even 3 hours into the flight and I already want sex, great. I moved his hand again. "What is your problem, my hand belongs on your th-" he was talking but was interrupted by my leggings that were a bit wet. He looked up at me
"Could you get any more freaky"
"I'm gonna go to the restroom" I said and got up, I went to the restroom.

I went inside and I honestly didn't know what to do, I pulled my pants down and grabbed some toilet paper, I wiped it all off my inner thigh

I went inside and I honestly didn't know what to do, I pulled my pants down and grabbed some toilet paper, I wiped it all off my inner thigh. When I heard a knock. "One second" I said. "Just open the door, it's me" I heard Jake say, by the tone of his voice,I know what was going to happen when I open the door. I pulled my pants back up and opened the door. I opened the door and he looked at me up and down, he came into the restroom and locked the door.

(Before anyone comes at me for not putting consent, Stephanie and Jake know each, and are VERY comfortable when it comes to this. If one of them didn't want too they would say something. Jake can tell when she's uncomfortable and the other way around)

Jake put his hands around my waist and started to to kissed me. He pulled my leggings and underwear down my knees.I started to take off Jake belt, I felt his hand under my ass as he picked me up and sat me down on the Sink. He put his pants and boxers down. He used his hands and spread my legs open, I was soaking, he looked up and me "is that all for me" I nodded, he put his cock into me, I moaned, I was trying not to be loud because WE WERE IN A PLANE. "Don't try and hide it, let everyone know who you belong too" I heard Jake say. I've never seen him the dominant before but I'm complaining.
He started to go harder, I started to moan loud. "Oh Jake, I'm gonna cum" I said in between my moans.
"Cum for me, show me how good I make you feel" he said as he grabbed on the corner of the sink for support. I started to cum all over, he was moaning "ohh Stephanie" he said in between his moans as he saw all my cum, it was dripping. After a couple minutes, we heard knocks at the door, "fuck" I heard Jake say as he took it out. "Someone is in here" Jake yelled. "I need you and whoever your with to get out" we heard a flight attendant say. "Okay, just give me 5 minutes" Jake said as he put his clothes back on. I got of the sink and put my leggings back on. I got on my knees "what are you doing" he said to me in shock tone.

Jacob POV:

"What are you doing" I asked Stephanie, we just got caught, I'm not trying to get kicked out. "We still have 5 minutes" I heard her say as she untied my belt and put my pants and boxers down, she put her hair back.I swear when we first met I would've never thought she could be this freaky but it's always the innocent ones. I felt as she put her tongue around it and then her mouth, she started going up and down, I put my head back as I moaned, I used my hand and put it on top of her head in a way to let her know she was doing a good job. After 3 minutes, I started to cum into her mouth. She kept on going and then swallowed it.

Flight attendant POV:
I had just told a couple to get out of the restroom, I know what they were doing. After 5 minutes, I went to check to make sure then left but when I did I heard moans, I was annoyed. I knocked on the door
"You guys are making the passengers uncomfortable, Get out now" I warned them, I didn't want to  write them up. I just heard more moans "I'm gonna get security" I said and walked away.  I went to the front of the plane and got security, when we went to the restroom, it was empty and they were gone. I had No idea who it was. I didn't want to look at the security camera. I decided to let it go.

Jake POV :
     Me and Stephanie got out of the restroom and went back to are seats. "We almost got caught" I whispered in her ear. "Almost, we didn't so it fine" she said in a soft but cocky tone. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. She rested her head on my shoulder, "we are going bora bora" I told her, she looked at me "really" she said excited. I smiled "yes, don't get too excited, we are still very far away" I told her. She nodded and went back to resting her head on my shoulder. She soon fell asleep.

Word count: 1085
Stephanie a bit of a freaky