Back rubs

It's been 3 weeks, I'm 6 months pregnant, Jacob had to go and take care of business. I knocked on angel bedroom, he moved in a few months ago.

"What" I heard him yell "I need your help" i said, I heard footsteps come to the door and then he opened it "Do you want a drink" he said in joking tone,I glared at him "sure, A 6 months pregnant women wants a drink" I said playfully. He looked at me "I need your help putting the crib and building the baby things"
"I thought you and Jacob were going to do the baby room,together"
"Well we were, but I'm bored and impatient" I said with a smile, "fine,let's go" "yayy,thank you"

He grabbed the boxes since I wasn't suppose to be lifting heavy stuff. Angel was being just like Jacob, not letting me lift a finger, we went to the baby room, me and Jacob painted it a few days ago.
We first put the crib together, then the changing table.

(The baby room)We soon finished with everything and now was just the baby clothes my favorite part

(The baby room)
We soon finished with everything and now was just the baby clothes my favorite part. I sat down cris-cross apple sauce.
"Okay, put the new born in first pile,then 3 to 6 months in the second pile, 6-9 months in the third pile, 9-12 months in the fourth" I explained as I got a big bag of baby clothes from the closet.
"Damm, this baby has more clothes then I do"
I simply looked at him "this is just the first bag out of 5" he looked at me in shock, I laughed a bit.

Angel POV:
It's been 2 hours and me and Stephanie have only got threw 3 bags of baby clothes. She kept on showing me then and kept getting excited. It was a pleasure bit annoying at first but it was nice to see her smile, she won't admit but she's scared, and so is Jacob.
I think We're all scared, I can't imagine what would happen to Jacob of Stephanie died, the amount of love Jacob has for her is, incredible. I know It doesn't look like Jacob change but before Stephanie, he was cold, didn't show much emotion, it was rare when he smiled. His farther is a okay father, he never showed love or any affection to him, his mom did though. I think the 3 most important women in the world to Jacob are his daughter,Stephanie and his mother. It's amazing how they would both die for each other, they would give up everything just to be together.

Jacob POV:
I had to leave early to finish some business, when I was done, I got in the car and drove home. I walked in and it was quiet, until I heard Stephanie laughing from upstairs. I went upstairs, and heard Stephanie and angel talking, they were in the baby room, I opened the door and stood there until Stephanie noticed me, she got up and hugged me "I missed you" I heard her mumble. She has been very loving the past week, it's her hormones but it's adorable, I kissed the top of her head. I looked to the side and saw the baby nursery almost done and angel sitting down on the floor with a bunch of baby clothes. "I thought we were going to do the nursery together" She looked up at me "I got bored and inpatient" she said "are you mad" she asked me after a few seconds "No, it's fine, I don't mind, we had to get this done at some point"

"Can you take it from here, I can't be in this room for another second" Angel joked as he walked out. I took my attention back to Stephanie "do you still need help" "There's only one more bag" she explained. I nodded.

We started folding the clothes, and talked about ours days, I noticed Stephanie was uncomfortable "you okay" I asked her. She looked at me "my back hurts"she said in a soft tone, I went behind her "do you want me to rub your back" she nodded her head. I rubbed her back, "that feels so nice" I heard her say in a relieved tone. I kept on going "you can stop now, thank you" I smiled at her "no problem, Do you want to go lay down, I can put the rest on the clothes away"

"Are you sure" I nodded "yeah, it's only a little bit of clothes, go lay down, I'll be done in like 10 minutes and then we can cuddle" I saw a smile grow on her face "okay, but hurry, we're on season 4 of the original and kid hope is going to be there" she said excited. I smiled at her "okay, I'll hurry" she nodded and stood up, she started to walk out the door when I noticed her grabbing onto the wall. I quickly stood up and went over to her "what's wrong, what is it" she didn't say anything but she grabbed onto my arms "babe, I need you to talk to me". She kept on blinking "I can't see anything" she said in panic, "why do you mean you can't see" "I can't see, it's all black, Jacob" she started panicking. "Okay, I need you to take a deep breath, I'm gonna take you to the room, hold onto my arm" she grabbed onto my arm, I took her to our bedroom. She sat on the bed "I'm gonna call your doctor" I said and grabbed my phone. I was scared but I didn't show it because it would only make things worse.

I called the doctor and he said it was normal with Stephanie being high risk and all, he told me to try and calm Stephanie down because if she panic it could put the baby in distress. I tried but nothing was helping, she had tears rolling down her face, the doctor said he'll come to the house and make sure everything else is fine. That calmed her down a bit, after about 10 minutes, her vision came back, soon after that the doctor came to house. Stephanie was laying down on the bed, she could see but it was a bit blurry. I heard a knock at the door, I quickly went downstairs and opened the door "is she going to be okay" I asked the moment I saw the doctor "I need to see her first, Mr.Garcia" he said I nodded "follow me, she's laying down" I told him. We went upstairs to the bedroom when Stephanie saw him she quickly sat up "Is something wrong, is my baby okay" she quickly asked, "Stephanie, I need you to relax, if you panic, your blood pressure will go high and you'll be putting the baby in distress"

The doctor, checked everything, he checked the baby heart beat, Stephanie blood pressure, ect.Stephanie didn't let him leave until he did it all, He gave her some meds for the dizziness, and said if anything happens to call him right away. That scared Stephanie a bit but I reassured her, the doctor left. I laid down with Stephanie and held her until she was actually calm. "Everything is going to be fine" I told her, she just pulled herself closer to me "are you okay" she asked him "yeah, yeah I'm fine" I lied, I'm scared but I need to make sure she's okay. She glared up at me "don't lie, I know you had to be scared too" I love her so much. "Fine, yes I was terrified, but everything is okay now. You just need to be in bed rest for the next 3 months" she looked at me annoyed "3 months, what I'm I suppose to do, I can't do any heavy lifting, I can't do anything and now I have to be in bed all day, great just great" she said annoyed. I smiled at her "you'll have me"

We cuddles for the rest of day, and watched season 4 of the originals, let's just say when Stephanie saw 8 year old hope, I saw a type of happiness I didn't think was possible.

Word count: 1381
There's only 7 chapters left it probably less