Warehouse

We finally got to the warehouse, I didn't want to wake up Davina, she looked so peaceful. I told Angel we would meet him inside. I rubbed Davina back so I wouldn't scare her but it's didn't work and she jumped. "Hey, it's okay, it's just me" she looked around the car for a couple seconds until she calmed down. "Bad dream??" I asked. She looked at me
"I'm fine". I gave her a glare but she ignored it. She got out of the car and started walking to the warehouse. I followed her.

We got inside, I saw some guy tied up to chair. He looked at Davina and Davina looked at him. I'm guessing that I was him because i saw the way she looked at him, with hatred. It was silent till the guy finally talked. "You look a lot like him" he said talking about Davina. She looked at him "Do you regret it" she asked. We could head the pain in her voice. "No, but I regret not killing you that night".

Davina looked at me "Can you give us the room" she asked. It amazed me how she could be in so much pain but will always be polite. I nodded my head yes as me and angel were about to leave, she said something I didn't expect from her "I need you to leave your gun" she demanded.I turned, at first I was waiting for her to say something else but she didn't so I gave her my gun.
As me and angel left the room, I could feel angel looking at me. When we got outside I said "I shouldn't have gave her my gun" I was about to go back inside when Angel stopped me
"you can't pertect her from this, she's is Alexander daughter.She was a born to be a leader and you know it" I knew what he was saying was true, but I still don't want her to be part of this life.

Davina POV:
    I was alone with the guy that killed my dad, I had Jake gun in my hand but I couldn't use it. He just smiled at me "your farther would be disappointed, you can't even shoot the guy that killed him" he said.
I felt this anger in me, I grabbed the gun and held it up to him, pointing it to his head and my finger on the trigger. "If you going to shoot me, do it already"   I put the gun down, "You don't know what you took from me" I said as I walked back and forth. "Everyone has lost someone"

"NO, he wasn't just someone, he was my farther, my only person, the only person who ever cared about me, When you killed him, you took everything from me, WHEN YOU KILLED HIM, YOU TOOK MY MOTHER, MY FREEDOM, MY HAPPINESS, YOU TOOK MY BEST FRIEND AWAY FROM ME" I yelled with tears rolling down my face. "You know if you kill me, it won't bring him back, HIS DEAD, DAVINA" he yelled .
"And the worst part is that he died to save you" he said in a low tone. I turned to him "what??"

Next you know he stood up, not tied to the ropes anymore. He pulled out a gun from the back of his pants, he pointed it at me, but so did I "don't take another step" "or what, you'll shoot me, princess you've had 15 minutes to do so and you haven't".
He did have point.

Jacobs POV:
     It's been about 15 minutes, I started to get worried so I went back inside to make sure Davina was okay. When I walked in I saw them both holding guns to each other. I didn't know what to do because if Davina looked at me. Caleb the guy that killed her father would've shot me but I also didn't want to leave Davina alone. I accidentally hit a old glass beer bottle. Catching Caleb attention, he looked at me and looked back at Davina "looks like I get to kill another man you love" he said. He looked back at me and shot me in the chest. I looked at Davina but soon fell the ground.

Davina POV:
     Caleb just shot Jake in front of me, without hesitation I shot Caleb in head 3 times. I ran over to Jake, "no,no,no, your gonna fine be okay, don't close your eyes, ANGEL, listen to me, Jake you don't close your eyes please" I begged and yelled for angel. He soon ran into the room "what happened" "I-I call an ambulance" I yelled with tears. I looked back at Jake, I could see his eyes starting to close. "no, baby, please, okay, I need you to stay awake"