Alone

Angel POV:
It's been 3 days, Jake hasn't came out of his room, every time I go in there, his sitting in the same spot, staring at the bed on the spot where Stephanie was.
I've been taking care of the baby, she doesn't do much, pees,poop, eat and sleep. I haven't cried, I don't feel anything, I called Jacob uncle, asking him if he could come, it was 2 days ago and he said he should be here today. I'm worried about Jacob, he won't eat,sleep, his just frozen.

I get it, Stephanie gone, she never even got to hold her baby. I had just got the baby to sleep when I heard the door bell ring, it was Robert. I went and opened the door "thank god, your here" I said "how is he" Mary asked standing next to her husband. "He hasn't left the room, he won't eat or sleep. He hasn't even came out to see his daughter" They nodded, I showed Robert to Jacob room. He went inside and I went back downstairs "where's auntie Steph" I heard Lucas ask about Stephanie. Mary looked at him "she's had to go somewhere" "when will she back"
"Not for a very very long time" she said. He was about to say something when I interrupted "why don't I show you ginger" he smiled "okay".

We went to the room, and I watched as Lucas played the ginger. We stayed there for 30 minutes until I heard the baby cry "Come on kid, i need to go check on the baby and I can't leave you here by your self" he nodded. I went up to my room, where I had the baby sleeping with pillows around her. I picked her and she stopped crying "Do you need a change" I said as I check her diaper but it was empty and dry. I thought maybe she was hungry, I grabbed her bottle from earlier, it was still warm. I tried to feed it to her but she didn't want it. I remember how Dr.Diaz talked about how some baby's like to be near there mother when first born. I went to Stephanie old room, when I walked in and saw all her stuff, I grabbed a small blanket Stephanie had and covered the baby with it. I held her until she fell back asleep, I went back to my room and put her in between the pillow. I decided to go back to Stephanie room, I closed the door and grabbed her pillow. I smelled it, it smelled like Stephanie, like fruity and mangos.

And then I realized she was actually gone, that I'm never going to see my sister again, that my best friend in the whole world is gone. I felt tears roll down my face, I stood up and looked around the room, I went over to the desk and saw she had a notebook, I always saw her writing in it, every time I asked her about it, she would say it was for memories. I opened it and looked threw the pages when I saw my name.

Now my big brother
Honestly, I know I didn't grow up with you  but I feel like I did, your like the big brother I never had. I  don't what to say, write I guess, but I want you to know you've been the best big brother I could ever ask for. Even though sometime you can be annoying, I wouldn't traded you for the world. Your my partner in crime and I know your going to be a great uncle, your funny, you know a lot about fashion. Who knows maybe one day your going to helping my little girl sneak out to party and get caught like we did.  Your my person, yes I'm married to Jacob but your best friend, I mean I went to you when I took the test that I was pregnant and stop being a so scared and put yourself out there. Meet a girl, have a love life.
The girl Allison, your talking to right now, if she's the right one don't push her away, you may never find a girl like that again. I love Angel and you have  saved me, you saved me and Jacob and I will forever be thankful for that.

I read the letter, I laughed at the part where she wrote about the party, I remember how I stuck her out to that party, it still feels like it happened yesterday. I grabbed a T-shirt of hers and hugged it as I sobbed. I had to make my self stop crying because I didn't want to leave Mary and her son alone. I went into her bathroom and put water on face, I went back to Stephanie journal and saw there was one for Jacob. I grabbed it, and went to Jacob room. I knocked and then went inside "What do you want" he said, I saw Robert standing next to him looking at me "it's about Stephanie, she left you a letter" Jacob turn around, he looked at me, I walked closer to him and gave it to him. "I want to be alone" he stated, I nodded and walked out and Robert did the same.

Jacob POV:
I looked at letter,I honestly was scared to read it but I have too, if I want to move on, I need closure.

Dear Jacob,
If your reading this, it's because I'm not longer with you anymore, but that's okay because I know you. You can survive without me, you have too for our little girl. I want you to know you made me the happiest women on earth. That before you, my life was a living hell but when I'm with you, you bring out the best part of me. You bring me a type of happiness that I didn't even I know I could feel, I know you and I know you'll probably blaming yourself for my death but it's not your fault, this was out of your control. You saved me Jacob Garcia, you showed me it's okay to care and to love. That's it's okay to put your walls down and I hope you remember that.I know your going a be an amazing father, you won't believe me but I know you are, I can see it. You care so much for this child and she's not even born yet. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. I may not be with you but I know you will do an amazing job of raising our little girl, I know you doubt yourself and probably think you can't do it but I know you can. I know you can, you are nothing like your farther, I know your going to protect our little girl at all cost. If I'm being honest I'm okay with dying mostly because I know she'll have you. I'll be watching over you and waiting to see you again, I know one day, we'll all be together as a family but until that day comes, survive.
I love you Jacob, don't ever forget that.

I have tears rolling down my face, she believed in me, she thinks I can do it, I don't think I can but I'm gonna try. I own that to Stephanie, If she believed in me it's for a reason, it hurts so much knowing I'm never going to see her again. I looked out the window "I promise you this Stephanie, I will make you proud" I said hoping she could hear me. I put the journal down and walked out, I heard the baby crying from angel room. I went to grab her, when I picked her up, I noticed Stephanie blanket. As I was holding my daughter angel came up and looked at me "you doing a bit better" he asked. "I don't know, I think I found a bit of closure" I stated, he nodded. We went downstairs and Mary and Robert looked at me "she's beautiful" I heard Mary say, "like her mother" I said. "What's her name, Jacob" I thought about it for a second.
"Andrea " I said and paused for a second then spoke again.

"Andrea Davina Gracie"

                                    The End
Word could: 1399