Lunch

I went to my other 2 classes when it was time for lunch. I got up and ready to leave, I turned to grab my bag but Jacob beat me to it. "Next stop, lunch" he said. It annoyed me how he was trying to be a gentleman. "What are you trying to do" I asked as we walked to the cafeteria. "I'm just being me" he said with a smirk. I was about to say something when angel came up to us. "Hey, I've been looking for you guys all day" "I'll be back" i said, i felt my stitches tare,  I walked away but Jacob grabbed my arm "where are you going" "I'm going to restroom, are you going to follow me there too" I said. He let go of me. I walked to the restroom, nobody was in there so I lifted my shirt as saw blood. I grabbed some paper towels and wipes all the blood. I placed my hand on the snitched

Flashback: I just got home from the store, James had a beer bottle in his hand. "What took you so long" "there was a long line" I said and made my way to my room, when James threw his beer bottle at me, a piece of glass hit my stomach.
End of flashbacks

I removed my hand, and wet the paper towel as I was wiping off the dried up blood, Jacob came into the Restroom and saw me "what happened" he said in a worried tone. I quickly turned and put my shirt down. "N-nothing, it's nothing" I said, got off the counter and went to leave but he grabbed my arm. "It's not nothing". I wanted to know why he cared so much "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME" I yelled and ran out. I ditch school.

I went to my dad cemetery,when I got there I was crying. I got my knees.
"Why did you have to leave me, you left me alone. If you were still alive, mom would've never got re-married, I wouldn't know who James is. I wouldn't feel this heartache. I just want you back, I need you back, Dad, just come back to me. People say it get better but it's just lies. W-why did you have to go so soon. I had so many thing to tell you. I miss you so much, it's hurts to think of you." I started sobbing my eyes out, I felt so broken.

I put my knees under my chin, I was tried and fell asleep, an hour later. I woke up with my head leaning against my dad grave stone. I stood up and looked at his grave "I love you, dad", I said as I walked away. I walked to the house.

Word count: 474