Baker

Trigger warning: murder, car crash

DAVINA P.O.V:
         I woke up at 6:00 am, only got 2 hours of sleep, great. I went to my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I quietly went downstairs, I used one of Jacob's cars, he said I could. I got in and drove to the store, Jacob said I would use his card but I decided I was not going too. I grabbed my stuff and payed with cash. As I drove back home, I got really sleepy so I pulled over and took a quick nap or that's what it was suppose to be. 

When I woke up with a bunch of missed calls
and text from Jacob and angle. I had No idea how I got angels number. I called Jacob but got no answer. I drove back to the house.

When I walked in, I saw Angel sitting in a chair, on his phone. He looked worried until he saw me "Where have you been, Jacob has been looking all over for you". I put the Groceries bags on the table and looked at him "I went to the store, I'm going to make cookies" I smiled to myself when I said I was going to make cookies but that smile quickly faded when I heard Jacob come into the room.
He looked at me with relief "where have you been, I drove around the city looking for you".
I grabbed a bowl and placed it on the table, as I poured in the flower I said "I went to the store, I'm going to make cookies". He rolled his eyes "that took you 3 hours" I gave him a death stare " Yes, because I only got 2 hours of sleep, I pulled over and took 2 hour nap, Now drop the sass or your not going to get any cookies" I said and crossed my arms. Angel looked at both of us "gross, it's like you guys are already married". Jacob looked at angel. I went over to the Fridge and grabbed 2 eggs.
Jacob looked back at me "do you want any help" I nodded my head no. I didn't want him to help for 2 reason one because making these cookies were special to me second, I didn't want to close to him.

I cracked the eggs, a cup of butter then put in the white and brown sugar. A scoop of baking soda, salt and 2 tea spoons if vanilla extract. A tea-spoon of hot water. I mixed all the ingredients together. Angel and Jacob watched me. "Your so focused" angel said, "where did you learn to bake" Jacob asked me. I looked at him, I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds "my dad was a baker, I would sometimes go with him and help him" I said in a quiet tone but loud enough so they could hear me. Jacob just smiled at me "was??" Angel questioned me. "Was, we were in a car crash" I said as I put the chocolate chips in the cookies batter. Jacob looked at me "you were there".

Flashback:
Me and dad were driving home from the bakery, when a car hit into us. He looked at me "Davina, go in back and hide behind the seat" I nodded my head and climbed in the back. I watched as a man in all black came to the car. My farther looked at me "I'm sorry, my sweet girl, you don't deserve i see this, I love you" he said. The man in black had a gun "your daughter with you, my day couldn't get any better" he said and shot my father in head. I screamed, the man pointed his gun at me but he heard police sirens so he ran off. I started crying and shaking my dad body begging him to wake up. The police came up to the car and saw me. I sobbed as they took my dad body away.
End of flashback-

Jacob was tapping my shoulder while angel was calling my name. I jumped and nervously laughed "sorry, where were we" I asked. They both were silents for a couple seconds "I asked you if you were when your farther died" I nodded my head and told them everything. I never talked about until now.
For some reason it was easy to talk to them.

Word count: 738