The truth

I woke up with Jake sitting next to me "hey, how are you feeling" he said considered. I felt like gross and tired but all I said was "I'm okay". He looked at me, knowing I was lying. "Do you want anything to eat,drink" he asked me. "No, I'm okay" I replied in a sleepy voice. "Okay, well I need to go somewhere, I'll be back soon, call me if you need anything, anything at all" he said as he was about to leave, I nodded my head okay,

Jacob P.O.V:
I had to leave Davina by herself, I didn't want to but I had to job to do. I finished later, around 3:00 am. When I got home, I passed Davina room. Her bedroom door was slightly open, I saw her asleep, she was shaking from the cold. I went inside and covered her with a blanket. When she got covered she stopped shaking and got more comfortable. I think I'm started having feelings for her, she was so kind and sweet but at the same time she could bite. Like when I scared her in garden or at the party when she knocked a guy out. I love how fearless she is. I'm worried how she got those bruise and cuts on her stomach, she wouldn't tell me who did that to her. I went into my room and grabbed my Journal.

Dear memorizes

She's a good person, and I'm not.
I mean I'm own one of the greatest mafias, I'm scared that she's going to leave when she finds out.
The worst part is that she's  has one too, her farther was a mafia leader. She doesn't know anything about it,  but when she's finds out, me and her are suppose to combine the 2 mafias together. I would be a mafia king and she would the queen. I'm not ready to tell the truth, but I know she will be the greatest mafia queen to exist. I'm scared for her safety.
Her farther was killed because he was powerful and Davina was suppose to be killed that night. When people find out she's alive. they will go after her and I'm scared I may not be able to keep her safe. I'm in love with Davina and it's scares me.
That's all for now...

I didn't get much sleep last night, thinking about this is driving me crazy. At 7:30, I went into Davina room to wake her up. "Hey D, you need to wake up, we have school" I said in a calm voice so I wouldn't startle her. She turned her head facing away from me. "Can I check on your snitches, I need to make sure they didn't tare". She moved and laid on her back,and lifted up her shirt. I gently touch her stomach where the snitches were. I smiled "they didn't tare, but if they do tell me, and I'll snitch you up again" I said with a glare. She looked at "I don't want to get up" she complained. "You have too, be downstairs in 30 minutes"
"What, I usually have an hour to get ready"
"I let you sleep in for 30 minutes" I said , I saw a smile on her face as I left the room.

30 minutes later. Davina came downstairs she was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with some light blue jeans. I told her she looked beautiful, she blushed.
We got into the car, she looked out the window as I drove us to school. When we got there, we quickly got out of the car. We went to class, I think she was worried that we were late for school because I let her sleep-in. We got to class on time. I watched her focused on the lesson. How she would take notes.
We went to are other 2 classes when it was time for lunch. We sat with angel and some other friends. They were all part of the mafia. Jackson, Blake, and Brandon. Davina sat next to me. We were all talking and laughing when Blake said "so there's this party tonight". It caught Davina attention as more Blake talked about it Davina got more curious. I really hoped she wasn't about to ask me what I think she was going ask to me but she did "Can we go??". She asked me in a really cute,soft voice which it was harder to say no but I did. She looked down sadly but soon look back up at me. "Why" "because it can be dangerous" she gave me an annoyed glare "it's a high school party, not one of those rich party's your parents had last time" "your not going Davina, end of story" I demanded. She rolled her eyes and got up, "where are you going". She looked at me "To class,
I've decided your an asshole and I don't want to hang out with an asshole" she said with attitude.
I watched as she walked away, I would've followed her but I didn't want to make things worse.
"Just tell her the truth already" Jackson said. I gave him a death stare

"tell me how the hell, do I tell her her farther owned one of the biggest mafias to exist and now she's their leader and when people find out that she didn't die in car crash, there going to go after her, how do I tell her that with scaring the life out of her" I said. Everyone went silent.

                               Word count: 930