Its perfect

ANGEL POV:
   I woke up early, and went downstairs. I got the tables and put them out to the garden. I called Jackson, and Blake. We all started to decorate the garden. Stephanie said she wanted to get married here because this is where her and Jacob first met.
After 3 hours, we finally finished.

I looked at the boys "go help Jacob and make sure he looks good" I demanded

I looked at the boys "go help Jacob and make sure he looks good" I demanded. They nodded, I went upstairs to Stephanie room, I heard a soft sweet voice telling me to come in. I walked in and saw Stephanie standing in front of the bed. She looked sad "are you okay" I asked a bit worried, hoping she wasn't having second thoughts. "Yeah, I'm okay, just not feeling the best" she said as she sat down on the bed, next to the dress. "Is this about your dad" I asked as I sat next to her. "No, I have a headache" she said. "Your worried" I told her, she nodded. "Every time I've ever been happy something bad always happens." She said. "Well I promise, nothing bad will happen. Now hurry, go shower, don't wash your hair. We only have 3 hours" I said. She got up and got in the shower.

After 30 minutes, Stephanie was still in the shower. I knocked on the door "hurry up, we don't have all Stephanie" "okay, I'm going" I heard her yell. I heard the water turn off. I sighed in relief, at this point I think I may be more nervous then Stephanie and Jacob combined. She soon came out in her underwear and bra, it would've have been weird but I see her like a sister and she sees me like a brother. I helped her out the dress on. "Okay, let's just curl your hair and do your makeup" I said. "Okay"

Jacob POV:
I was in my room when I heard a knock, I told them to come in. I saw Blake and Jackson "we are to help" Blake said. "Thanks but I don't need it" I said.
"Your need to shower"Blake said, "I shower this morning" I told them. "It doesn't matter, Shower!" Jackson told me. I realized I can't get out of this, I took off the suit and got the shower after 30 minutes I got out. I put on the suit and started to put the tie on but Blake stopped me "let me help" he said and did it for me. "Thanks but i know how to do a tie" I told him. "Are you nervous" Jackson asked me. "No" I said but started to think about it "maybe" "yeah, definitely" I said. They laughed, "relax, everything will be fine" Blake said. I nodded and out my shoes on.
1 hour later

"Well when is your girl going to be ready, she's taking forever" Jackson said
"do you think she's having second thoughts" Blake said. "I hope not" I said and grabbed my journal and a pen, I started writing.

Dear memories
Today is the day, I marry Stephanie, I'm scared for life. She's taking forever, what if she's having second thoughts. I really hope there's a good explanation. Aside from that, I'm excited, by tonight Stephanie will be a Garcia, she will be my wife. I hope one day me and her will have children, and be able to tell them our love story. It feel like just yesterday, I met her in garden but in a few hours I will be marrying her in that garden. I love Thai women so much, I would give up everything for her.
Sometimes I wonder how I got so Lucky, she's the sweetest person I've ever met but she can bite. She's been threw so much but is so strong. The other day she stood up to my farther. Angel and her have hit close at first I was a bit worried but soon realized they only saw each other like siblings. She asked him to walk her down the aisle.

Stephanie POV:
"And your done" I heard angel say, I looked myself on the mirror "it's perfect, thank you" I said looking at him with a smile. "You're feeling better" he said, I had completely forgot about my headache. "Yeah, thanks, I don't think I could've have done this without you"I told him. He smiled at me, "let me get changed and the wedding can begin" I nodded he went the bathroom and came out after a couple minutes, "you look good" I told him. "Thank you, stay here, I'll go tell the boys, we're ready" he said and walked out.

Jacob POV:
As I was writing I heard a knock at the door,  "come in" I said. Angel came into the room, he sighed in sadness "no, she had second thoughts" Blake said.
"Angel, say it" I told him. He started laughing, I grabbed a pillow and threw it at me "YOU DICK" I yelled annoyed. "Sorry, sorry, I just had too" he said.
"Is she ready" I asked. "Yeah, she is, Hurry up the guest are waiting" he said and walked out.

I went out and saw how angel and boys decorated it. It was beautiful, I knew Stephanie was going to love it. "It's perfect"