The bar

As I drove to the bar, I was thinking about me and Jake,and how much I love him. I arrived to the bar, I took a deep breath before going in. When they walked in some men looked at me. I knew they are part of eye blood before I say there necklace. I didn't know what to do, I grabbed a drink and I put my sleeve from Jake jacket up, showing my bracelet. Couple seconds after I did that, a man came up to me "can I buy you a drink" he asked. I obviously didn't want someone to buy me a drink but I agreed. "What's your name" he asked, I remember Jake told me to go by Stephanie "I'm Stephanie, and you are"  I said "I'm Mike" he said. "Nice necklace" I said, he was about to say something when he noticed my bracelet "your Alexander daughter" he said. I looked at him "yes, I am" I said confidently. Mike looked at the bar tender, he nodded "okay, everyone out, closing time" I noticed a few people leavening, but everyone with the necklace was still there. They all looked at me "how long have you know, Stephanie" Mike asked me. "For a few months" I said.
Mike walked over to some guy and whispered something, then came back to me. "Go with that guy, his name is Carlos" he said, I nodded my head and went over to Carlos. He looked at me up and down which made me a bit uncomfortable but I acted like I didn't notice. He told me to go with him, we got into a white van. An hour has passed of driving when I got a text from Jake "hey, are you okay", I slightly smiled, I love how much he cares about me. I texted him that I'm okay.

I felt the car stop, I could tell something bad was about to happen. "Let's go" Carlos said. We got out of the car, and walked inside. It looked like an old warehouse but when I walked in, I looked like the complete opposite. Carlos grabbed some card from his wallet and swiped it. The doors open, when we walked in, I felt a bunch on eyes on me.

We got to a door,  Carlos looked at me "knock on the door" he said. I knocked on the door, "Come in" I heard a man say. I walked in for some reason, I was nervous. I walked in and saw a man in, he was facing a window "nice to see you again, Stephanie" he said. I didn't know what to say, he turn his chair around facing me. I felt shivers go threw my spine.

"James"